Reviews for Distortions
Bro i caant even handle how good the story happenings are but hot damn the organization is terrible u hould write in chronological order this story had me confused ad stuff and i ha to go back and forth to read and understandd anyway i love the amulet thing real nice
ryoga-chan's heart chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Please write more. Story is engaging. Would love to see it finished.
Zhor chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
I'm not quite sure what's going on in chapter five. It's almost as if you're trying to stuff another story in between the content or something. As for the story in general, I do like it' but you ended it before all the lead-ups could actually go anywhere. From the age, I doubt this will ever be updated' but it was an interesting read regardless.
LonelyNightz chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
i am really loving this story so far but...um...whats with the cops and the shooting? it's not that i don't like it i'm just wondering how it ties into the story.
Apollo chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
A well thought of Chapter any chance of adding another chaper soon?
Apollo chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
A well thought of Chapter any chance of adding another chaper soon?
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
This is a very interesting story, and the pacing is quite good. Though the murder on the last chapter is kinda mysterious and off, I'd like to read more about it and how it is related to the whole story.

Hopefully you'll get back to writing and completing this.
Josh chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
Really good story so far any idea when we are gona get the next chapter?
kick ass story chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
you should finish this ya got me hook on that beast and the corruption of ryoga ki is gonna be like the beast infected ryoga wit some kind of dark chi like akuma and ryu from street fighter but have ryoga more primal and beast like fighting woah getting ahead of myself yer story kick ass you should consider to finish it
Xoroth chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
Great story, excellently written.
Lone Warrior2 chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
Hmm... I wonder what all this is about a man who'd been killed. I wasn't expecting OC's when I came into this fan fic. Now there are all kinds of questions in need of answering and no more to read.

I would very much like it if you keep writing this, though I've seen no action with your account since 2006. I certainly hope you'll continue, but I know better than to get my hopes up.

I hope to see more some time in the future.

Lone Warrior2 chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
Hmm... I wonder where this is going. What is that creature?

I really like how you make Ryoga question himself when he's with the old woman. I wish that would happen to every character in Ranma half. It's sad to say that the title character is the only one who doesn't succumb to stupid little fits of irrational anger at stupid things. Well he does, but not to the level that the others do. It's like all the characters in the universe can't realize that accidents happen.

Anyway, that was my mini rant. I will continue reading your fan fiction and see if I get my answers.

Lone Warrior2 chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
I loved that chapter. I've got a strange kink for my favorite character being trapped and held against their will and that was really cool.

I think this is a particularly interesting writing style because you keep flashing back and giving us bits of what happened to Ryoga before Ranma found him.

I really can't wait to continue, I think I will later tonight.

Lone Warrior2 chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Wow, this is a pretty good fan fic. You keep the characters so well in character and I'm anxious to know about this "cure" and "price" Also, what did the doctor have to say to Ryoga? I need to go to bed now, but I'll be back for more soon. TTYL.

Lone Warrior2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Hmm... a well written story that claims to involve both Ranma and Ryoga? Well how interesting. I guess I'll have to keep reading to find out what happens next. I can't wait to find out.