Reviews for All That Glitters
Lennexa chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
Love it! I love Sheyla tension! Will we get to see a training session? I don't quite get Aries yet but I'm sure I will later on in the story! Keep going please!
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
Yay! You updated! :) I loved thos chapter... John's line "It's like Everclear on crack!" had me snorting milk out my nose. It was GRREAT! The whole chapter was a lovely romp & I can't wait for more! Oh & thanks for the shout-out. We must annoy Rodney...SOMEhow...;) Hey! Why don't you email me sometime if you want? Us fellow writers/fanfic-ers need to stick together. :) It's orangetabby2003 , if you end up having the time & not minding using it to email me. :) You DON'T HAVE to of course...LOL. ;)
Dr. Dredd chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
I'm definitely liking this. Aries is a great character, and I'm a softie for Dr. Beckett.
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Although I read this first at Helio, I will say that this is great! Can't wait forthe next chapter! I like how the redhead calls Beckett "Scotland." That actually REALLY cracked me up, although I am quite surprised that upon meeting him , she didn't call Shep "America." Or Rodney..."Canada." Now, THAT would have been hilarious. ;) Oh well. Keep up the good work & PLEASE update soon. :)
susy chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
great start, please update soon!
Machaggis chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I like the new character, she has a good sense of humor without being silly in a demeaning way. And I like that you are delving into Shep's thoughts some:)