Reviews for The More Things Change
Cyblade Silver chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
It is my considered opinion that this story needs more love, Well, the series as a whole needs more love, but since this is the story I'm reading, this is the one I'm going to review.

First off, I have to say that I love your imagery. You're one of my inspirations, in fact; I love the way you describe a scene with such fine detail that I can almost picture myself right there with the characters. And, depending on the scene itself, this can be either wonderful or terrifying.

Second, I love the sheer realism that you've invested every one of the characters with. Every one of them acts like living, breathing, thinking - human, or not as the case may be - beings. You must have done a great deal of studying, and not just accademically, to make each of your characters so well-rounded and so very believable.

Third, I really admire your sheer inventiveness, creating - or even co-creating and re-creating - the most fascinating heroes an villians for your various epics. The Shadows and Minor Demons were chilling, and what you did with Shadowborg was horribly wonderful. I really do hope to see more of this series someday, since this was what introuduced me to your works in the first place, but, even if you don't choose to continue with this plotline, I know I can always come back and read the stories you have written any time I want.

Thank you so much for sharing all of this with us, Ellen.
Evil Black Dragon chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
this was kool. are those flashes from mighty mophing the movie