Reviews for Cry Havok
SweetestSong23 chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
HA! How did this happen? You really are insane! Even more insane than ME! HA! You're a really funny insane person, though.
Ariadne'sThread chapter 6 . 12/30/2006
Lol! Genius as always.
CallistoLexx chapter 8 . 5/16/2006
I have to say that this is one of the most bizarre things I've ever read. I can honestly say that I have no idea what just happened. And that's not a bad thing. I love movies and stories where I'm never quite certain if I understand what's going on. Those are good stories, man!
GothikStrawberry chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
I absolutly agree with RogueFanKC! This was just chappie was just great to read ... even though it was technically just there to inform us that there aren't going to be anymore chappies.
howlerdrode chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
You are right, you lost control of this story. It would be better to have everyone except Havok die in a meteor collision and Alex go join the mutants in Bayville. Good luck getting this one under control. Take a break for a while. good luck.
RogueFanKC chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
Hee hee!

And RW, don't worry about it! Watching your muses and characters fight is better than any story! And yeah, it's all right to have a fic die with no plot, so I'm glad you were able to at least end it. )

BTW, any chance we can see Deputy Yokel and Sheriff Lobo again? they're my favorites! They make me laugh like no other!

Sheriff Lobo: Kid, are you trying to drive me insane?

Deputy Yokel: Oh, my big break! A fan actually likes me! I need to use a bikini again though!

Sheriff Lobo: RogueFanKC...shot me. Now.

Anyway, glad you're back RW and enjoy your cappuchino while I get a frappuchino! Starbucks' has me on their top ten customers list! )
todd fan chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
Tee hee, it's most fun when continutity goes out the window ;)

You see, that's why all my fic notes are saved onto floppy disc, the minds find it hard to steal them oh yes they do. Bwahahahaha!
Kazudo chapter 7 . 5/25/2005
I've got fifty on Kelly.
GothikStrawberry chapter 7 . 5/24/2005
LOL! That was so funny I can't believe you called that a writersblock ... but seriously if you need the time just take it! :)
c-wolf chapter 7 . 5/23/2005
*stares with a wide-open mouth then closes it* Wish mine were running away with me like that... then i could actually get some writing done. lol
Sparky Genocide chapter 7 . 5/22/2005
Jeez, you just let things get out of control, don't you?
BlazeStryker chapter 7 . 5/22/2005
Senator Tyson?
Draco-luver chapter 7 . 5/21/2005
Bad Senator, bad! Just rub his nose in it, that should work. ...ew, weird mental image. ;
RogueFanKC chapter 7 . 5/21/2005
It's all right, RW! The humor of this is MORE than enough to make up for writer's block. and yeah, I know it stinks, but take it in stride.

We still love you anyway! ) Take a breather and don't worry about this story. ) And SELENE is Stella and Luna's grandmother? Oy vey...

Take care RW! )
todd fan chapter 7 . 5/21/2005
It's awful when muses rebel, isn't it?