Reviews for When Love Is Inconvenient
braceface freak chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
Don't really know who Anya is...But if you write more I'm sure I'll get it! Yes, that was a seriously LAME attempt at persuading you to finish this fic...

Karrde/Shada needs more love! PLEASE! This fic is good, but finishing it would make it...greater (does that even make sense?)

Sorry. I don't want to be pushy!

But you write really well! Sorry again!
braceface freak chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
LOL! can't wait to here more about this lil' plan! The crew better be on their guard!

Write more and let us know how it's going! :D
braceface freak chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Uh-oh! I think Karrde and Shada may be having to kick some butt when they get out...MORE PLEASE! Loving the crazy, match-making antics of the crew!
braceface freak chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
I loved the last paragraph, how true you are!

BTW I love the pair's confusion and denial, very in character and sweet all at once! YAY!
braceface freak chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Oh these two are SO perfect for each other! And YAY for writing Karrde/Shada, the fandom needs everything we can give it!
Lyra Waterflame chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
Huh. I guess I'll have to go read your other fics, huh?

More? Please? Soon?
Sweetdeath04 chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
YAY! More! Great chapie! Oh, so Leia and Mara are involved? Fantastic! Oh my word I'm so hyper! It's so great to see this fic going on!

Please update SOON!

Sweetdeath04
TnTornado chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
I like this fic except for one thing - in this update you say that Luke keeps trying to convert Anaia to a "normal" jedi. If you take a look at Lukes character, and the jedi he has (Corran Horn with rogue squadren, Kyp Durron, and so forth) there is no "normal" jedi, so I just wanted to point out that inconsistency.

Other then that I like what you ahve going here.

TnTornado
Sweetdeath04 chapter 4 . 10/23/2006
Ah! That is so cool! I'm sorry, I ment to read this earlier but I haven't had the time! Aw... so the lift's moving again... but that doesn't mean they can't 'play-act'. The crew of the Wild Karrde is bound to try something new!

Have to admit, Talon and Shada's reactions were brilliant. LOL! Karrde's especially! He's so oblivious! Oh well, Karrde don't give up hope! Us fanficers are gonna sort something out!

True, true there aren't enough fics of this pairing! Love it and thanks for reviewing my fic too! ever think about starting a C2 for Karrde and Shada?

Wonderful chappie!

Sweetdeath04
Lyra Waterflame chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
More? Please? Soon? I compleatly agreed that there arn't nearly enough fics with this pairing!

Please write more soon!
Maria chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
Give me more! Now!
594229 chapter 3 . 9/23/2005
Please, please write more. *gets on knees and pretends to grovel* please!
Maizie chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
Like, lots, continue, please :)
Jedi-Saber chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
Great Job! Wonderful the turbolift really is jammed! I can't wait to find out what revenge they are plotting. Pease update soon.