Reviews for Dea Ex Machina
kristendotcom chapter 3 . 12/14/2005
AH! Its a great ff so far! I love Dulcie! Update soon!
Kate chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
Ahem. Update? Please?

Thankyou
house-of-insanity chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
WOW. This story is amazing. Your concept, your character, your dialogue - everything is magnificent! I must admit, though, I really don't think I can take this story into my own hands and mold it in the way it needs to be done. I honestly think if you found the bit of inspiration you seem to need, you could finish it and make it incredible. I'd destroy it if I took it on - you started it, and I have total faith that you can finish it if you try really hard. This story belongs with you, not me. If you decide to take it up again someday, let me know, because I'd love to see what you do with it. Thanks for the offer, though!

Cara/house-of-insanity
LOSTforHOUSE chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Hey recieved you email about "Those who love us". I forget the exact wording but theres the one about "may the devil realize were dead after the fact" I'm messing up the words horrbily much apologies.
adrift chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
-waddles over- Great story. My hat to you! Btw, who said I was going to end my story there? Hehe, just wait.
Lily Smith chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
Hahaha, I loved the chapter! Most excellent! I can't wait to see what happens next
Merrie chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
Oh this is fun. :D Lovely, lovely fic. I felt like an idiot for not realising the House/Wilson, Holmes/Watson thing before this, but eh. Dulcie is amusing. Vogler's going down. Foreman is being likable. Chase...well despite everything I still find it hard to dislike Chase. He's like a puppy. If he does something bad you scold him and tell him never to do it again. You don't hate him forever. lol anyway. Lovely fic. Whoo-hoo for the House/Cam kiss! :D

-Merrie
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
great! Brilliant! amazing!lol.

ANYWAY, sry about that.

cant wait for next chapter. Oh, caught in the act! Volger needs to die! the more pissed off he is the better. It would be fun to bug him.:)

post soon! cant wait.

D.E.P
angeloneous chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
So far so good! I am really enjoying your story! It's very original. Keep up the great work & thanks for sharing!
Ms.Orange21 chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
LOL well the end of that chapter certainly took an interesting turn! Don't take so long to update wouldja? ;-)
Val'istar En' Alu chapter 3 . 4/21/2005
*wipes a tear from eye* woo hoo! That was the best chapter yet! funny...House and Camron sit'n in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G...my oh my how will they get out of this one. Keep those chapters com'n
gentlepeace chapter 3 . 4/21/2005
LOL! I love it! I wonder what happens next.
Ara Goddess of the Broken chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
What are the qualifications for the 'wedding planner of sorts' job? I'm interested, seeing as I have little else to do. BTW, I'm a lot happier than usual, partially because I got my iPod mini yesterday and it works like a dream! Anywho, that's my spiel, Cheerio!

-Ara, Goddess of the Broken
Ms.Orange21 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
just found this fic... want to say... must write more! how could you just end it like that! GAAHH!
Zombie chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Brilliant! Dulcie is a very interesting character, and I'm very interested in finding out more about her plans with Vogler. (Personally, I think stabbing him with a plastic fork would be good, but that's just me.)

As always very great writing, the separation of dialogue helps with reading and following the plot and leaves the writing to stand out on its own. Very adapt at developing the characters throughout the story as well.

A big thumbs up from this shambling corpse!