Reviews for All the Matters Aside From Heroism
Lolz chapter 1 . 5/1
That was a really sweet story. I don't think I have ever seen these two characters together but I think it would be very close to this.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Aww.
This is so cute!
I love it when these two interact.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
aww that was sweet. and ww someone footed wally's bill voluntarily! the start of a beautiful friendship.
Kyer chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I've gone from ambiguous on this one to liking it.

It's only now that I've had a chance to see Question in action that I understand the significance of his going maskless. In fact, it's rather the same as with Wally's showing his face-not something he would normally have done if the Thanagarian Invasion was any indication.
fmapreshwab chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
They weren't exactly made for each other, but I like the idea of the two of them. You do good work.
Badger Off chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Aw. A lovely break from Onions and Cakes' tension. I love friendship fics. Kinda cute in a weird way... *cough*pre-slash*cough* lol, sorry I am a rabid slash fan. I see slash in everything I read and see. Very bad habit, I know.
thepennameboo chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
heehee me like _
Annoyed Person chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
That was a really good story!
doc-trigger chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Interesting. Definantly different than Onionss and Cakes, which I still have to read...aw poop. I want to read it, and at the same time am too lazy...ug. So, is there going to be a sequal or just a one-shot? Well, whatever, it was still good. Thanks for the fic..

BYE!