Reviews for Stormy Thoughts
xX.mediator chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Wow! This was really good! I remember reading this before, but I can't have because i ALWAYS leave a

Oh well, just to tell you, this was excellent. Your really made the most of a simple concept.

Good JOB!
JupiterPrincessCaylee chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
i just LOVE your writing style :)
Tevrah chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
That was so sweet! And I really get what you were saying at the beginning about Usagi coming off as an air-head, when she can't really be all that bad if she's going to rule a kingdom someday.

Good job!
Crystal Saturn chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Simple concept- beautifully written. You did a wonderful job here! keep up the good work
LilacRose23 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Wow, you are my first review on in...forever! I saw your posting on Hero so I thought I'd check out your work. Trust me, I was in your shoes exactly a few years ago. I just held my breath, plugged my nose and dove into the pool of fan fiction, and I've never regretted it.

Having your friends and family tell you that you're good is one thing, but giving up to the critique of others is very difficult and very very scary.

Okay, enough want to know what I think of the short.

I loved it. It's very very enjoyable to read and as a once and always fan of Sailor Moon (the Japanese version, I can't stand the english dubbed), I think you have captured the quality of Usagi to the tee! Especially if you have the original manga, she isn't such an airhead at all.

I love the simplicity in which you portay their relationship without being overtly sexual or disgusting. There are FAR too many R-rated and over stories about the two of them that just spoils the romantic overtones of the manga and anime. I mean, a love that spans lifetimes, its what every hopeless romantic like myself loves. Probably 1/3 of the reason I am in love with the Inuyasha story line. That and come on! You gotta love the ears!

Great job, now I'm off to read your other stuff! I can't wait

Oh, and from one military brat (from the 13th MP) to another, I hear ya girl on the moving around. AND I'm going back into the military as a spouse too! Guess it grows on you :)
sara chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
hey girl,

that was sweet. so are u going to start a sailor moom fanfic now. see ya later
LunaV-chan chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
That was very sweet. I really enjoyed reading it.
Nunnya Buiznes chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
That was really cute! :)
Ravenrei chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Um...nice Sailor Moon story, but this is the Inuyasha section. Might want to fix that so the Moonies get to enjoy your fic.