Reviews for Reminiscence
LivingPerfection chapter 5 . 12/2/2007
your a interesting writer. it's a shame you don't update on your inuyasha fics, but i understand what you're saying. but still, i like how you write. it's very different than anyone else
The Library Angelus chapter 5 . 10/30/2006
Excellent! :] First time reading this pairing, and it was awesome. Hee hee. Naraku is love.

(Renata)
A Little Someone chapter 5 . 1/4/2006
... Man. You get me into the strangest couplings : . Now I find myself wanting to read a Naraku/Rin to just see how it is! lol

Anyways, I obviously LIKED this more than I should... lol

First you introduces me to Naraku/Kagome- And now Rin? Ah! You're so influential (in a non-pressing way lol)

Great job!
AubreyWitch chapter 5 . 1/4/2006
Very creepy. I love it.
Reality chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
Is this Kanna and Naraku? O_o odd pairing...but...interesting
gossa chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
Naraku and Rin? O_o very strange couple...i like how its written :)
drake220 chapter 5 . 1/1/2006
I've never seen such a romantic version of Rin/Naraku. Usually she's drugged or something. I have to compliment you for your way of spinning a whole story so succiciently. You get their character, backstory and their future adn it was just brilliantly presented. Well done!
Newbie GK chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
Very dark (perhaps a bit more than I am used to) but I found it extremely well-written. Excellent job.
Mashy Merch chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
I love these!

They're all so emitional! I mean, I have to get a does of angst sometimes...and what better place to get it than from Lady Peguin?

Keep writing please! It's WONDERFUL!

;p majel
prpl pen chapter 3 . 4/13/2005
re: Flowers

Naraku & Rin, and...wow. How deliciously disturbing.
The Mediocre One chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
How sweet. Sibling love. ]
chibiNeko192 chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
Aw haha nice list of diseases! *raises eyebrow

I can totally imagine Souta giving off that shy smile! KAWAII! LOL. Great job!
Fainus chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
You know, I don't think this drabble is as good, persay (is that how that is spelled), as your other ones when it comes to depth and allusion, but I still find it excellent for it raises a new perspective: the effect of Kagome/Inuyasha/Jewel Shard saga on Souta. I haven't read anything thus far that gives such a perspective or point of view. Excellent work! (_)
Angelwarrior1 chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
I liked this one. Souta's insight isn't something you can read too often.

Angelwarrior1
Avaeya chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
I'm not sure where you were going with this, but I felt bad for Sota. I really liked it, there aren't much fics/drabbles/one-shots of Sota, and I LOVE him!