Reviews for The Coming Darkness
QueenTakhsis chapter 26 . 2/14/2011
Yay! Very awsome story! I love it! XD
LightBlueRoses chapter 26 . 1/7/2011
Just a suggestion for a sequal: a yellow god. Yes, there was going to be a yellow god in the game and you should have a plot in which the 2 have to stop the yellow god. Yeah.
Keeper of Fatestones chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I assume that Miss Sterling is you? Heh, good first chapter. I'll fave it so I can read it when I have more time...
endlessdreamer13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Interesting. I just started replaying the game and decided to look at some fics for it.
Mary C. Smith chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Sweet! I like it a lot!
rich chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
hi i'm not trying to be rude but the worm is Chatur' gha and the angle Xel' lotath and the dome is Ulyaoth. thanks!
DarkWriter00 chapter 7 . 7/1/2005
Hey, it's me, the weirdo that found you on AIM, "phspopular2002"

Really good, and how Danielle, your original character fits into it all... Great stuff. Really exciting! I'm a bit anxious to read on what happens next.

I don't mind if ya took a look on my Final Fantasy stories and RahXephon fic...one's finished, the rest is on hold besides the poems.
Dragonicora chapter 8 . 6/18/2005
Good job on the rewrite. Just reading this makes me miss our RP's. :P We had fun. Though Max seems to have developped a bit of a temper since he died... Who knows. The asylum could've turned him more in that direction I suppose. You see, THIS is why I say you're good at character developpement. :P Anyways, I'm just blabbering like usual. Good job, I hope to see more.
Dragonicora chapter 7 . 5/13/2005
It seems like every time I read your fic, I seem to understand more about it. It could be that it's easier to read on here... Well anyways. Great chapter. This was always one of my favourites on the game itself, and your written version clearly shows that. Oh, and that crack about me being a great writer? Read your own sometime and you'll see what great writing is. :P And seriously, how could I not like it?
Dragonicora chapter 6 . 5/9/2005
Still good as ever, Storm. I've always been a fan of your writing. But you already know that. You're great with description. Keep it up.