Reviews for Atlantis Summons the Keeper
TheEverHummingGirl chapter 15 . 7/14/2010
Wow,I can hardly believe that it's finally over! Once again hell was hilarious with it's constant jokes and bothersome ways. I don't know how Rourke thought he was going to get away with keeping the crystal but I guess he didn't think they would come after him. He also didn't think he'd have to deal with Helga again either, I'm just glad she got her revenge on him. I don't think anything worried Diana, she just kept churning out the witty comments. I laughed so hard when Kida asked what home fries were after Diana's little parting speech. As for Ta'Kashi, well I guess he found out the hard way that crime doesn't pay.
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 15 . 7/7/2010
lol awesome! I was wondering when this'd be finished. Nice job!
Isosceletic Triangulate chapter 14 . 7/9/2009
I tell you, I am digging the hell out of this story. Please, keep going!
Prominence Flare chapter 14 . 3/8/2009
Awesome stuff. I've been waiting for updates. Please keep it up if you can!
TheEverHummingGirl chapter 14 . 2/18/2009
Wow, That was so good! Great cliffhager ending, I can't wait for the next chapter.
WolfFreak-185 chapter 14 . 1/1/2009
Aw crap! I read the books and I know that if Hell breaks loose... Uh... Let's just say The end of the world and the end of Atlantis! Please update soon, I know that it takes planning but update soon! Thanks!
Shimy chapter 14 . 1/1/2009
FINALLY!

I had become desperated you'd ever continue this fic!

This was one of the first best surprises of 2009, thank you!

That chapter was great, maybe one of my favorites! Can't wait to read more, please update as soon as you can!
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 14 . 1/1/2009
Diana you don't know how right you are! Oh this is bad! This is bad bad bad! Milo and Kida saved Atlantis...TWICE! They can do it a third time! Three's a charm! COME ON! GO ATLANTEANS! GO CLAIR AND DIANA! GO DEAN! GO GO GO!
Leahwannabe0327 chapter 13 . 11/16/2008
YEAH! PLEASE WRTIE MORE! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER! VINNEY! PLEASE BE CAREFUL! I READ ALL THE BOOKS AND THEY ARE FANTASTIC! I WONT SAY POOR SAM BECAUSE HE DIDNT WANT TO BE AN ANGEL ANY MORE! HOLD ON CAP LOCK IS ON AGAIN ON (CLick) much better. Anyway please write more i want to know what is happening! A! GO CLAIRE! GO DIANA!
Leahwannabe0327 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Hey! I absolutely LOVE YOUR STORY! Please write more! when i first read your story and you mentioned the books, i thought "Hm they sound like great books" I read them and LOVED THEM! Please write more of YOUR story! I want to see if Lucille will make it, and if Claire can defeat the evil keeper, Ta'Kashi! Please write more! I LOVE YOUR STORY! GO CLAIRE!
Leahwannabe0327 chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
AWESOME! I love the whole story. I looked up 'Summon the Keeper' and got it off AND LOVED IT! I also love the 2nd book.(Note to self: Must get 3rd book) Anyway update soon! Samuel(AS A CAT) and Austin are cute! I just feel sorry for Austin, he only has one eye.
Leahwannabe0327 chapter 10 . 9/17/2008
WOW what a story! You should write MORE! Did you leave us hanging while you are writing another fanfiction book for the website? Or are you adding on... anyway, keep writing! You are FANTASTIC!
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE! PLEASE! I just skimmed over it, thinking it was garbage, but it's NOT! I WANT MORE Please times infinity plus 1?
BroadwayBabe32 chapter 13 . 2/24/2007
gah! what next!
TheEverHummingGirl chapter 13 . 12/10/2006
Uh-Oh,Lucille wasn't wearing her crystal when she was chosen,

I'm guessing that was something important?

And Ta'Kashi's a bad guy Huh? Why am I not surprised.

BTW,nice to hear from you. Didn't realize it had been so

long since the last update. :)