Reviews for Who You Gonna Call?
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I'm having fun rereading this series. I like this chapter mostly because it features Zack who tends to get ignored. I think one reason I enjoyed your series is that just about all the Rangers get a chance at the spotlight.
EgonsBabe chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I gotta tell Fritz, Kingpin and the others about this one. Cool crossover. Somebody else also wrote a PR/GB crossover, with Billy being related to Egon(I think that has to do with Saban patterning Billy's character after Egon, like The Doctor from Star Trek Voyager being patterned after Dr. McCoy from the Original Series).

One more thing, I hope you're not a E/J shopper. Sorry, they don't match, IMO.
Sunflower chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Neat! I liked the way that you crossed these two. Interesting plot, and some fun insights into the characters of both fandoms. Now if only you'd post some of your (non-crossover) rgb fic...

We're never satisfied, are we?

;)
Cmdr Crayfish chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
This was the first Personality Conflicts story I'd ever read, going on four years ago. Great jumping on point for a continuity this vast, huh? I think something about the title just kind of leapt out at me. The question of how she could *possibly* justify Zack meeting the Ghostbusters. The fact that this not only got me into this series, but rekindled my love of the Real Ghostbusters program was not lost on me.

Certainly never would have known at the time the author would later become a trusted friend of mine, or that I might have some involvement with this series. And no, incidentally, I wasn't that confused by most of the story. Might help that it basically only featured PC cast who I knew very well, from the TV show...
Evil Black Dragon chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
HEY DUDE THIS ROCKED, IM GOING TO GO FIND THE PAST STORYS SO I CAN GET ALL THE INSIDE INFO IVE READ THE LITA ONE AND THIS ONE NOW I WANT TO READ THEM ALL