Reviews for Too Much Red
waitnso kitten is killer moths daughter .what ih the hell [wow] and holy crap
Guest chapter 15 . 7/12/2015
what about the age of akaige?
Brainy girl chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Ooooooooohh. Somebody's jealous! Cough robin cough. Can you read my story! It's called Teen titans go to azarath. Thnxs!
Laei chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
Whoa, Ravens preggers? PLOT TWIST :D
Zatara chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
Ahahahahahaha that was the strangest thing I've read in a while! I loved it! You really put your heart into this, it had so many layers that I kept thinking it was the end but it wasn't! Very complex, the characters were very well made and portrayed. I loved how you added Larry and Darth Vader and Luke and Killer Moth Pakkrutha (damn i know i must have spelled it wrong, my deepest appolagies) and Mumbo Jumbo (as a good guy!) I just adored how you brought all these strange characters that would have never worked together and gave them a legit plot to work as one in! It was truely beautiful, thanks for the ride and keep on writing, you have amazing tallent!
owyn of Rohan chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
I love that you put so much thought and complicated plots in your fic! Your awesome!
GoodMorning chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
I hate this stuff you have too much shit about the villains it should be raven redx robin ONLY not that dumb shit with batman and all that stupid ass shit
sunnydayz56 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Yay! A nice long Red X/Raven fanfiction!
Eve chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I love this fic already.

P.S. The clerk hitting on Robin. Priceless!
Ironic chapter 11 . 7/14/2010
you know whats ironic at the part with red x and raven i was listening to Track of my Tears by Smokey Robinson, and crying while i was reading, y did u do that?
ChasingProse chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
Interesting fic. My brain is fried, so I can't be bothered to provide criticism.
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Good beginning.
Sakura Katana chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
Cool! Very funny villian stuff. Red X is pissing off Robin *yay*

Love Bata-Boom! (and Joker)(
Sakura Katana chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Like the RedXtreme. That should'be been a hint. You did Red X really good.

I want the neclace bad
Jinnx chapter 6 . 11/26/2007
this chapter(6) was much better then 1-5. 1-5 i didnt really understand when you went to and from the evil villians to the titans to batman. in this chapter i didnt really understand the whole starwars part. besides that good job so far and exellent pairing(redxxrae)