Reviews for 10 Things I Hate About Potter
All of the above. I swear this is the funniest fanfic I have read so far :D 3
Syltherinegurl30 chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
I found this at midnight before finials and I have to say I have never laughed so much in my life. I need this thank you so much!
swear-bytheangel chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
god this is the most hillarious thing ever!
angelica chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
bad ron :( i want a dark ron and hermione :)) make one for me
Sophia Lena Duchannes Riddle chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
Loved this! I cant pick one quote!
just a turtle chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
This story is so flippin funny! Honestly, you should've seen me! I ws cracking, I loved Draco, Snape, Voldemort, Lucius, and Ron. xD You are hilarious.. :) It's true! Haha, I love when Draco takes drugs,while trying to do something. :3 And when Snape was thinking, he really was talking! xD
hermionejeangranger-malfoy chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is pure genius. Siriusly. I am now suspicious of all muffins. I still suspect that the HP cast are all muffins.
noooooonammme chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
One of the most hilarious fanfics I've EVER read!
noooooonammme chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Laughing my head off. Great job!
LillianMarie2 chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
that was just to funny
ThreeUnicorns chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
Okay. So this is siriusly the funniest thing I have ever read. Everything. Is. So. Wonderful. And. Awesome.

I wish I could write like this! Or we could write like this. I (we) recognize myself (ourselves) in little Ginny. Or LampsareCool. And to be honest, I totally disagree with Draco. lamps are cool! Almost as cool as unicorns.

I'm just gonna reread this a few times and then cry myself to sleep. Cry out of laughter, that is.

And btw, there is no favorite quote. There are a thousand of them.
wigwig chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
Fav quote: "We have but one chance, Sock-tail," Lucius whispered, "to break into Hogwarts with this army of grenade-wielding Mariachi bands and get rid of Potter once and for all."

cool
Dragonist chapter 10 . 11/25/2010
I'm pretty sure when J.K. Rowling started to write Harry Potter, this is what she wrote. If it wasn't for the unluckiness that is editors, I'm sure the generations of Potter fans would be Potter Muffin fans... or just muffins. Thanks to you for saving what is obviously the original cannon masterpiece!
lakemountain chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
i am now in love with lucius and wormtail. if i married them i would never be bored again.
lakemountain chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
this is so funny! can't wait to read the next chapter!