Reviews for Plasmius: The Origins of Vlad!
zeitgeist21st chapter 13 . 9/17
I always thought that Skulker's and Vlad's little partnership was always overlooked, as in why Skulker always targeted the smaller half-ghost while working for the bigger one. I had always thought that Vlad either bought his way out of the bullet or kicked Skulker mechanical butt into submission...and here he did both. I tip my hat to you.
Raelonus chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Dude this is incredible i was hoping if you could give me any ideas for a vlad plasmius fan fiction
mottal chapter 23 . 6/27/2012
WOW, the end..? i really hope you do a sequel, because this story is just, wow. :DDDDDD
mottal chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
I really like your story, your a great writer, and have an amazing imagination. I noticed something while reading that ''yensid'' is ''Disney'' spelled backwards, i was kind of wondering if you did that on purpose kind of like ''dalv'' vlad backwards, like it is in the show.
Arpeggio chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Excellent story
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 21 . 5/11/2011
The final touch. The last kill.

Plasmius now rules.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 19 . 5/11/2011

And finally, the darkness has completed the transformation. Vlad Masters is no more...
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 17 . 5/11/2011
Darkness FALLS...
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 16 . 5/11/2011
He just destroyed Excalibur and imprisoned King Arthur. THE Excalibur! THE King Arthur!

I just got a chill.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 15 . 5/11/2011
The Black King's gambit is about to be executed.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 13 . 5/11/2011
Skulker. His greatest minion.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
That was an AWESOME fight.

And Vlad has just committed the highest act of evil. It's hard to stop at one.

Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
And thus we have the Vlad Masters he shows to the world. But the transformation isn't done yet.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 8 . 5/11/2011
He is spiraling further down into darkness.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
Oh, he should NOT have done that. That's going to come back to haunt him. Him and everyone around him.