Reviews for Mortal, Guilty, but to Me
mamita chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, Ron is worth more than you think and think, you think Harry this, Harry that, but never see Ron, not even his family, are fools, here I love Harry's relationship with Ron, because in the end Harry and others have noticed Ron and Ron than it is worth and what he feels, and I'm glad that here has been no heterosexual couples, because I do not like to anything, at least not here, I really like that you put more POVs of others, not just Harry or Ron, but also from Bill or Charlie and the twins, I like to see what they think of Ron, often Pork is Draco, and although I like the relationship of Draco Ron, passed, poor Ron, here Ron is passed, it is true, of all they have done more miserable, Ron I love, but sometimes it happens, Harry is passed also, when it is assumed that these two are inseparable, and very close, I love the slash incest between Ron and his brothers, or if fraternal also, or couples with Harry, where Ron is the submissive, not for nothing, but i like it like that, although it is a shame you did not put the whole lemon, except Ginny, I do not like her, I do not like the straight with Ron, and less if it is with Hermione, hehe, is very silly sometimes the end sought by himself the trouble, but hey, I hope you do more of Ron fics because it's a shame there are not many, still, so thanks and kisses.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Wow, great short! Loved the emotions and thought-processes of both guys, really well written, nice one!

:D
Lucy'sDaydreams chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Awh. The ending made me want to fall asleep tangled in someone's arms. And the scene with Voldy invading Harry's mind- when he pushed him out- had me cheerin'. Bravo!
dieselwriter chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Now THIS is how the sixth book should have started. Seriously, what was up with the lack of Ron scars, eh? Well, I'm a sucker for a good Ron/Harry fic, and this was quite excellent.

You really captured Harry and Ron's characters wonderfully. Angsty, yet understandable. And Harry beat Voldemort...loved that part. And perfectly understandable that Ron freaked out around the Dementors. That should've been included in the seventh book. It really is a shame the way J.K. handled (or rather DIDN'T handle) the scar thing.

Yeah, I'm definitely checking out your profile! Keep up the fantastic writing!

dieselwriter
Solstice Muse chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I have so much love for fic dealing with Ron's scars.

I waited for HBP thinking of all the possible effects they could have and what did I get? One comedy comment about them. Oh I was annoyed.

This was fantastic.
Sarah Took chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
you write really good stories, i've read lots of them, sorry i didn't review all of them , but omg, i love you, you write the best stories ever. :)
billy chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
very cute
Brightly75 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Absolutely wonderful fic. The title is what attracted me I'll admit since I don't usually like Harry/Ron, but "Lullaby" is one of my favorite poems. You did a great job making me believe the interaction.
Kiviquespel chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
oh totally brilliant! I adore it! Ah! You're so amazing!
Beloved chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
so adoreably perfectly CUTE!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
M.

That was absolutely delicious. I love your coinage "itchburn" and so many things it would take a while to list them. The dialogue is spot-on, the characters themselves. Wish I had time to tell you how else I like it. "A slow sigh, a soft wriggle." M. Let me count the ways...
HarrysTwinFromHell chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER?
dylan chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
that was so boring
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
aw insert more happy sappy smiles here :-P
IloveRon chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Oh my gosh, I loved it! I didn't want it to end!