Reviews for Mortal, Guilty, but to Me
Blue-Pluto03 chapter 1 . 1/20/2020
G-d this story makes me so soft,,,,,, it’s so lovely,,,, and Harry freaking out to get to Ron just gives me Emotions,,,,, ty for writing it!
catsandbooksandthings chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
"I don't need any ruddy potions," he declared to the blurs and smears, right before he passed out.

MY FAVORITE LINE IN THIS ENTIRE STORY LMAOOOOOOOOO.

Gah, I love your stuff. I always come back to the Hr/R stories because they're just SO GOOD. I wish you'd write some more, but I'm appreciative of what we have now. :)

Incredible job, your stories are some of the best I've read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
Soooo cute! Harry and Ron bromance! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
This was so amazing! I really want to read more Harry and Ron bromance but it’s so rare to find a good one. Keep up the good work!
somercet1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
"Don't leave me next time." hnnnggh!
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
nice.
mamita chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, Ron is worth more than you think and think, you think Harry this, Harry that, but never see Ron, not even his family, are fools, here I love Harry's relationship with Ron, because in the end Harry and others have noticed Ron and Ron than it is worth and what he feels, and I'm glad that here has been no heterosexual couples, because I do not like to anything, at least not here, I really like that you put more POVs of others, not just Harry or Ron, but also from Bill or Charlie and the twins, I like to see what they think of Ron, often Pork is Draco, and although I like the relationship of Draco Ron, passed, poor Ron, here Ron is passed, it is true, of all they have done more miserable, Ron I love, but sometimes it happens, Harry is passed also, when it is assumed that these two are inseparable, and very close, I love the slash incest between Ron and his brothers, or if fraternal also, or couples with Harry, where Ron is the submissive, not for nothing, but i like it like that, although it is a shame you did not put the whole lemon, except Ginny, I do not like her, I do not like the straight with Ron, and less if it is with Hermione, hehe, is very silly sometimes the end sought by himself the trouble, but hey, I hope you do more of Ron fics because it's a shame there are not many, still, so thanks and kisses.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Wow, great short! Loved the emotions and thought-processes of both guys, really well written, nice one!

:D
Lucy'sDaydreams chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Awh. The ending made me want to fall asleep tangled in someone's arms. And the scene with Voldy invading Harry's mind- when he pushed him out- had me cheerin'. Bravo!
dieselwriter chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Now THIS is how the sixth book should have started. Seriously, what was up with the lack of Ron scars, eh? Well, I'm a sucker for a good Ron/Harry fic, and this was quite excellent.

You really captured Harry and Ron's characters wonderfully. Angsty, yet understandable. And Harry beat Voldemort...loved that part. And perfectly understandable that Ron freaked out around the Dementors. That should've been included in the seventh book. It really is a shame the way J.K. handled (or rather DIDN'T handle) the scar thing.

Yeah, I'm definitely checking out your profile! Keep up the fantastic writing!

~dieselwriter
Solstice Muse chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I have so much love for fic dealing with Ron's scars.

I waited for HBP thinking of all the possible effects they could have and what did I get? One comedy comment about them. Oh I was annoyed.

This was fantastic.
Sarah Took chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
you write really good stories, i've read lots of them, sorry i didn't review all of them , but omg, i love you, you write the best stories ever. :)
billy chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
very cute
Brightly75 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Absolutely wonderful fic. The title is what attracted me I'll admit since I don't usually like Harry/Ron, but "Lullaby" is one of my favorite poems. You did a great job making me believe the interaction.
Kiviquespel chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
oh totally brilliant! I adore it! Ah! You're so amazing!