Reviews for All fall down
jen chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
all of the (read:...) comments are annoying :/...it's really fairly well, though.
NotAFangirlFangirl chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Plz continue updating I love this fanfic! Plz plz update it!

Abi Xx
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
That was amazingly good...bit twisted too though :3
triniwriters chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
This was kinda creepy...in a cool way...lol...Please update soon..:)
ShiningSugar14 chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
Jeez... This was... wow. That's the best adjective for it; Wow. Wonderfully morbid and I love how Akito's (in)sanity was portrayed. Awesome.
Jebediah Sprinklefield chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
Woah...I don't know if you plan on continueing this, I'm guessing you won't, but that's not going to stop me from BEGGING you to continue it! This story is absolutely brilliant...you're absolutely brilliant! Please don't leave us hanging!
Rika100 chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
Wow! This is a cool story so please update soon!
Aisu Kurohoshi chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
I am tearing up this is so emotional and so very very well done!

I can't belive what happend to Kyou! You have to to update, HatoriKyou is a new thing for me xD

-Aisu
Kiratt chapter 4 . 9/14/2006
T_T heyas heyas...when are you gonna update this story? *stare* xD i dunn even know if you're gonna update, but i'm hoping. so yeh _ awesome story! pelase update! good luck! _

*Kira*
Electric Eclectic chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
Nicely done for something horrific...I've got 2 songs that would be great for this chapter.

Update soon or I'll sic Akito on you.
Teh Future Mrs. Kyo Sohma chapter 4 . 6/30/2006
...Oh my god.

How angsty and... sadistic of you.

Be sure to update soon.

Poor Kyo...

Dukoro-chan
goth-rocker-ragdoll chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
i like ur stories alot, there right up my ally, akito reminds me of the prople from the hills have eyes cept he dont eat them, at least i hope not, well heres ur cookie gives goth cookie warns it may bite, oh make more chapters and did his eye really fall out?
Lost-Remembrance chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
Very well done. The story is so emotional and you do an excellent job portraying such. Wonderfully written and done.

in Liebe, Red Tail
Kira-Jayde chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
Um...

Interesting, I think...Maybe not.

Lots of violence.

Why hurt poor Kyo? He didn't do anything.

The whole(read:.,.,) gets kida annoying, but otherwise It it was well written. Not the best topic,but well written.

Kira-Jayde
PurpleAjah chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
Pins? How horrible! I'm happy Kyo's speaking though, at least he isn't fully beaten. He will survive! Woo! Go Kyo! Aw. Now I have that song stuck in my head...