Reviews for Center Cannot Hold
JustSlightlyCrazy chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is one hell of a great one-shot. I agree with you that if Firefly hadn't been cancelled (ANGER), then Simon definitely would have killed at some point. I think you got his character spot on, so well done :) Thanks for this one-shot :) x
Kamp chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
wow. that was really good. his reaction was perfect. and i liked how he changed his clothes later.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Well done.
Sensue chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Wow. I'm still speechless. So, I'll leave it at that. (Extraordinary work)
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Powerful writing. Thank you for giving me a chance to read it. Go, write more please and it would be a real treat to have more.
Dr.E. Vance chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
this was very good! I loved it. Simon is one of my favorites. And to everyone else - I have a new story for Firefly "Incomplete Without You"! I would love if you could read it.
lily chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
i always new simon had a dark side to him...
Circular Infinity chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Wow, I really liked this. The characters and their reactions to the situations felt right on. You got their speach patters down as well. That's often a hard thing to do and lots of people miss.

I still love you're writing style. I really liked how you gave the immage of Simon replaying that moment over and over without making it ansty wallowing. Again, that was very in character.

I also liked the way you started the fic right after that moment. I can picture it as if it's an episode, with Simon standing there and Mal saying that line...

tries to find something to mention for constructive criticism, but fails I guess I liked it all.

I'm adding this one to my favorites list.