Reviews for To Trust a Thief
! It wsas amazing!
i love it!

(FYI, elleth fem. Elf, ellon male)

Update!
Alassea Telrunya chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
Come on dude. I know you said slight romance but this is near to zero romance at all. Not even a blasted little kiss? I am so unsatisfied.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Are the elves women? You are calling them "elleths" which is a female elf. Ellon is a male elf. I really like the story and cant imagine where your taking it - thats unusual for me. Hopefully this story is complete.
DragonOwl chapter 17 . 11/6/2013
Wow! I just love these characters so much!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/21/2013
you need to write a sequal please its not right to leave a wonderful work such as this unfinished so if you have it in your heart a 16 year old teen is waiting for you dont leave me hanging have mercy please *puppy eyes*
AnnoyedReader chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Please correct the mistake of writing Glorfindel as an elleth! An elleth is a female elf!
So, for heavens sake, quit it!
Yuki Suou chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
Awesome! Amazing! Beautiful! I heart it!
Yuki Suou chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Elleth means female elf is ellon
Rebecca chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
Much thanks for the wonderful read! ;)
Shiba-san chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
Great story!
Whispering Darkness chapter 17 . 12/29/2011
A very enjoyable read! I love Tera's character and Glorfindel was always one of my favorites. I even love Reggie! *grins* The contrast between elf and assasanin was well done and the story over all well written. I liked that you didn't bother with unneccesairy explanations about how your version of Middle Earth was slightly different from the usual. Lovely story!
SirAvery chapter 17 . 12/6/2011
Really liked it :)
SirAvery chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
oh wait nvm xD love your story so far, by the by.
SirAvery chapter 3 . 12/6/2011