Reviews for Do You Remember?
his-little-troll chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I was listening to an entirely too happy song for this story, but the effect was unbelievable. The song actually kind of fit, as it said 'I'm a disappearing act done poorly, but if I ever got it right, you'd miss me sorely.'

Sorry, had to share that.

It's a great story. I had been entirely in the mood for something happy but risked reading the angst and now, I am entirely glad I did.
Clearheart chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I can hear Sakura's voice so clearly in my head. You have such a wonderful way with descriptions and emotions in your writing. My only regret was the sad ending. Ah, my heart is sore now.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Sarah: holy shit! that was one helluva angsty fic! *starts crying fountain anime tears*
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I have read this and your two other KakaSaku fics. I was just going to pass by, but it was your comment after the fic that finally spurred me into writing a review. Your fics have a very solid, and consistant theme and emotion. I, personally, really like the other two fics about Kakashi coming back to get Sakura. I do wish you'd write a full story on KakaSaku. Or at least make more of a finish to the two with Sakura in the snow. I REALLY like those fics. If you plan to write more on the topic, please pm me so I'll know.
White Sakura of Hope chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Oh my god...sniff...sniff...I almost cried...ALMOST... It was so good. I like the last two line the most. No, LOVE IT. It's so good and I can't describe the feeling in my heart. Sadness? No. It's really simple and sweet. Good work!
Tenri Kage chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Kyu!

I have officially fallen in love! (with this fic)

I love the last two lines of your fic and now I'm going to run off and find my KakaSaku addicted friend (who got me hooked on this pairing in the first place) and tell her about this...after I thank her profusely for getting me addicted.

But I'll make sure to read your other fics first!
Crimson Quincy chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
This is beautiful... simply beautiful X3 I love it, it flowed nicely and you did a great job of revealing exactly why she was remembering it all at the end. wonderful job!
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Very nice. You have an easy, clean style, and it's nice to read. Good job on portraying the emotions; I like the "Do you remember?" theme at the beginning of each scene and how it follows chronologically. Good flow. Overall, good job.
calmdownUlush chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
that was really good I enjoyed that a lot. And you're right about the whole oneshot deal about them being easier to write and not have too much detail included.
Rizzy chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
:( That just broke my heart! I usually dont read KakaSaku pairings, but I'm taking a liking to them more. This is so well done :D Great job! Definitely a tear jerker.
ruka-kun chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
WOW this story really gave me a lump in my throat! It was so beautiful! It was written seemingly so simple and superficious, like she was just summing up memories that didn't mean all that much, but then the last part explains why, and suddenly it all seemed to mean so much more than just old memories.

Really beautiful and it will surely go to my fav's!
Julz chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Oh GOLLY i ACTUALLY felt DEPRESSED... but that was good... way good...
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I don't know why, but I really enjoyed the last two sentances of this story.
akirakaminari chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
omg that is so sad *cries* but i like it
Kyoku.x chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Ah, very good...excellent concept .