Reviews for Computer Date Alternate Ending
hermione169242 chapter 5 . 8/9/2006! i abslutly love this! i love the whole Jack and Janet thing!it's great! Good story!
And FOREVER chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
That was awesome! Man.. I don't want to wait until August for an update on this story!

drummergrl chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
That was so cute! I totally loved them playing their characters (DD)! LOL! just like JJ! Great Job! Can't wait for u to come back and get another chapter going! Thanks again!
LuckyM chapter 5 . 7/4/2005
Great story! I loved the ending, it was so cute! ;)
And FOREVER chapter 4 . 6/16/2005
Lol.. That was a great chapter! I can't wait to read the next update!

xsweetsour48x chapter 3 . 5/22/2005
Hey, I just read the first three chapters of this story, and I love it! In the third chapter with all the misunderstandings, I could picture it in my head. You're really good at that. Please update!
drummergrl chapter 3 . 5/21/2005
LOL! LOL! Totally! I felt like I was watching an episode! LOL You have the characters down. Good Job! Can't wait for mor:)!
And FOREVER chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
Awesome chapter! I'm glad you updated! You should do more than 5 or 6 chapters!

This chapter was the typical missunderstanding!.

And FOREVER chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
Sorry I didn't update sooner.. I didn't realize there was a second chapter!

That was an awesome chapter! Great job with this alternate ending!

I'm wondering.. On the computer dating episode, at the end Jack said that thier date wasn't over yet, It sounded like to me he was going to ask for a good night kiss.. Am I the only one who thought that?

I really hope you update the story soon!
Linauri chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
Hey Benson, I finally found your story! Yay for me! And now on to how bad your story is... just kidding. I think it's great! You really got the characters down! I hope you finish it soon, I'd like to see where you go with it from here.
drummergrl chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
Aww!~ Please dont' make us wait long for the next chatper! I love this one! It was super!:D! JJ!...they are so adorable...I can totaly see them stealing glances at each other! They always did that!;)!
And FOREVER chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Awesome! I really hope you update soon!

That episode was one of my favorite!
drummergrl chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I hope you plan on writing more of this ff! I love it! MFEO is probably my favorite episode! I love it please keep going w/the story!