Reviews for Route to a Gang War
Me chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Damn this is good ! U should check out DYOM mod for San Andreas and maybe make this with it. I hope I dont spam :D
Ravine4272 chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
good story man im looking forward to an update soon
lordmasterkris chapter 4 . 11/15/2005
Noo centring! Evaar! It looks okay for certain parts but on the whole, don't centre things.

Anyway this is exactly what I like about this fic - the first person interpretation, keep it up, nice telling of the car chase.

Maybe cut down on the swearing just a little, okay? The odd swear word is bad ass, a paragraph full of em is juvenile and unecessary. Keep it up though.
lordmasterkris chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
Is it finished? IS that the end?

Its good, but it seems too rushed. I think you should put some effort into describing events like driving around and stuff, y'know, like, places you pass, the weather and stuff. Although I dunno if that would suit this story, because I like how it really feels like you telling the story. . . meh. Great job anyway.
lordmasterkris chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
Hey.

I was away for the weekend - that's why you had to wait for your review.

The layout is much better, much easier to read, which is good. One thing I like about this story is the perspective. You tell it from inside Stan's head, with him thinking and rambling and talking a load of crap (in a good way) and it makes him seem really human, instead of not knowing whether his attitude is just a front. That make sense?

I think the note he was left was a little farfetched though - as if the chief knew he was going to die or something. . .

and how did he know stanley would get it? anyone could have found the note.

Anyway that doesn't really matter, it's a good story. Keep it up. Maybe you'll get more reviews. You should anyway.
lordmasterkris chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Hey, this is really good. Its not often that a fanfic can hold my attention all the way through a chapter without me having to force myself to read. I liked the leader's life summary too.

The only thing I didn't like was the layout. Can you double space between paragraphs to make it easier to read? It's a little too clumped together.

Anyway, I'll be checking for updates, keep writing.

Kris