Reviews for The Zodiac Rangers Part 1: What Was Lost
Wearer of the Black Hat chapter 13 . 4/24/2006
Another good chappy. It would be nice if they were longer though.
Wearer of the Black Hat chapter 12 . 4/23/2006
A very interesting story so far, and very different form most power ranger fics. The only problem I have is that the rangers don't have their powers yet but I feel thats about to change.
Hikari Ino chapter 8 . 11/1/2005
good
The JohnLocked Whovian chapter 31 . 7/27/2005
Jedi Takeru chapter 21 . 6/4/2005
This is good. Very good. Excuse me, I must read the final chapters. *camera flash to the Enterprise: The Final episodes commercial and me groaning* TRIP SHOULDN'T HAVE DIED! Anyway, back to Power Rangers now. You seem to be focusing on Andros and Ashley much more then the Zodiac Rangers... not that I'm complaining. Just thought I'd point that out.
mpluvme chapter 31 . 5/3/2005
Hey, you scared me, I though this was really going to be the last chapter and of course I'm waiting for Kira and Conner marriage.

Anyway, this epilogue was great now Ray and Rora have a little sister, one thing though, I've never thought about that, but, why did Ashley named Ray, Ray?

Oh I wanted to thank you for the list of names of all the children, now I'm not confused.

I'm looking forward to reading the next part.
bballgurl4eva chapter 31 . 5/3/2005
Good ending! Can't wait for the next part. As for the poll I think yes they should get married.

See ya
Abare Killer chapter 31 . 5/3/2005
I vote yes in the poll. This was a great first part, and I can't wait for part two!
rosabelle317 chapter 31 . 5/3/2005
i was right. thank you thank you thank you. anyway... sure mack and aurora should get married. either that or mack should turn evil and whoever saves aurora marries her. yeah, they should get married. LOVED IT! can't wait for the sequel. love andros/ashley. like you didn't know that already. PART 2!
GreenDayfan1 chapter 31 . 5/3/2005
Yup, thats wat friends are for. anywasy about the chapter. how sweet, another little girl. andros must be rilly happy. and yes of course aurora and mack should get married. they make a perfect couple just like her parents.

Luv It! Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!Luv It!

Wowzers! that does make it easier. i did that in less than a millisecond.(sp?)
jenny chapter 31 . 5/3/2005
of course i thought ciana was aurora's daughter! it was, like, so obvious! i mean, it is just so like you to fastforward years (and i do mean YEARS) into the future and leave us wondering! ... just kidding.

as for aurora and mack... i say aurora get married at some point, but whether or not to mack... is questionable. i mean, there's the whole ranger complication; and not just running off to save the world, there's the possible putting the non-ranger in danger being in such close contact with the ranger. aurora might not want to do that to mack, especially if she loves him... although we don't know that yet. ... i swear! *looks at other readers* i don't know about anything like that yet! i've only read the next chapter! i swear! (wait, it's not nice to swear... 'i promise!')

so yeah, i still think that aurora and mack should get married in the end. it'd be an awesome ending; either mack proposing, or them getitng married. and i mean an ending to the series. so... my vote is yes. (gosh, that took awhile)

okay, about your birthday gift, i already have a standalone about andros and ashley, thoughit's a little vague, and i'm working on another. you know, one as a birthdya gift, the other as a thank you for letting me beta-read. so... thank you!

well, that wasn't much of a review. i mean, i spent part babbling about how i thought ciana was going to be aurora's daughter (cough!lying!cough) and then most of the 'review' was talking about aurora and mack to answer a simple poll auestion and the rest... it's just plain nonsense... well, hope it brought a smile to your face!

keep writing! (i'll be awaiting that Story Alert e-mail!)
DizneeDol chapter 31 . 5/3/2005
Hey, i loved your story. It was totally awsome. I would read the next chapter each morning before going to school. And yes, Marck and Aurora should end up married. O ya and I was wondering where you can find the episodes to download. There are a few I haven't seen and for some reason they only seem to show the ones I already have seen each weekend when it's on. Thank you. :)
the real vampire chapter 31 . 5/3/2005
Wow. Great chapter(s). Got very puzzled when Kira and Conner and that lot appeared but it was a pleasent surprise! Am looking forward to Part 2 (as for Aurora and Mick... I'm not sure. I'll see how you develop the story!)
Ghostwriter chapter 31 . 5/3/2005
Wow! Awesome finish! You have my interest for the next part. Can't wait! About Aura and Mack, yes. Catch ya on the flip side!
the-power-of-love chapter 31 . 5/3/2005
love it and thanks I would like that u now my e-mail and yes I think that they should