Reviews for Iridescent Wishes
Doray chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
Author here. Thank you very much for your reviews! The one from lunastar prompted me to post this reply.

I wrote this story back in 2005. I am sorry that a sequel cannot be anticipated, as I do not write now. Yes, I've stopped writing stories and poems. I keep trying to reconnect with my muse, but so far, there has been no success.

Thanks a lot to all those who spent their time to read my story, especially to those who submitted (heartwarming) reviews for it. You awaken a very important part of my past, memories of me delighting in every written composition and believing that one day, I could become a great writer. I miss that.

Much love,

Doray 3
lunastar chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
the most romantic and horror filled story i have ever read is there going to be a sequel
ArtemisMoon chapter 10 . 3/5/2006
Very cute! I enjoyed reading it, and the ending was very interesting. I like how you gave detailed 'introductions' of all the players in the story that you created there at the end. You did a good job, especially if this was your first fan fiction. And I hope you continue to write!
ArtemisMoon chapter 9 . 3/5/2006
I have to say, you certainly write action better than I do, lol...
ArtemisMoon chapter 8 . 3/5/2006
I like the concepts and challenges you've created for this story. I think it would have been even better if you had put a bit more detail into it (to keep the story from feeling so rushed) but if this is really your first try at fan fiction, then you are doing really great even still!
ArtemisMoon chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
Wow, you've certainly been very creative with the original characters in this story. But you move from one to the next so fast that you don't really have much time to develop their personalities. I suppose it does make it resemble the series that much more, though. _
ArtemisMoon chapter 5 . 3/5/2006
Still a very cute story, and I'm curious to see where you will go with it next. Ackk, but I've got to go to the store soon...
ArtemisMoon chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
Merlock's very amusing and rather pathetic persuit of Sara is really what made me love this series. I kind of miss that in this story, but it is forgivable, I suppose, because they are just too cute... _
ArtemisMoon chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
LOL! I can't really see Merlock playing basketball...
ArtemisMoon chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
Reading this is making me feel nostalgic for the series. I haven't gotten to watch it (except for the first few episodes tha they actually released on DVD) since it aired on TV years ago. I've searched everywhere for a copy of the rest of the episodes, but I haven't found one yet...depressing, isn't it?

Anyway, at least there are some cute stories to read every now and then. _
ArtemisMoon chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
This looks like it could be a cute story. _ It isn't often that I see anything new (or better yet, completed) in this section, so I don't check often. Not many people like this series, it seems. I have to admit that I love it, though. It is one of those guilty little pleasures that you'd rather not admit to, LOL...
Hotkitty chapter 10 . 8/7/2005
heya! im sorri it took me so long to get to this. i havent had any time on the comp these past few days (not since i last emailed you, anyway) i found the end of the chapter realli sweet. did you write the poem yourself? and it was realli nice the way that you wrapped everything up. it wasnt as evil as it seemed. i never guessed that it was all a test. that was a realli nice twist. and all of the little romance things were realli cute. *grins* everything finally makes sense. :D. heh. uve made me feel guilty about not updating Bloodpact. i'll go work on that now...
E1pnvn chapter 10 . 7/13/2005
Wow, thank you so much for the review you gave me. I don't care that you didn't read my story. The comments made me feel appreciated. I would love to be friends! But, you see, my brother (horrible creature that he is) did something weird to my e-mail so it doesn't work. So, I guess I'll just communicate to you via review. That's not so bad.

Oh, I almost forgot! The ending to your story was great. I think that you should keep going with this and maybe make a sequel. That would be so cool! It could be like Sara and Merlock's adventures in the DH. But that's just a thought. You don't have to do it.

Also, I have to say that you surprised me when you said English isn't your first language. I didn't notice at all! You write really well!

Phew, I wrote a lot... Well, I'm done now.

E1pnvn
MirokuLover chapter 10 . 7/11/2005
wow! A perfect ending for such an awesome story! I'm soo glad i took the time to read it! I hope make another story soon!
MirokuLover chapter 10 . 7/11/2005