Reviews for Sin City
RosaLev chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
Totally cool story. Love the monolouging. So sin city
tenofswords chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
NFB! That stands for Not Fuckin' Bad! I like the way you timed the CSI's arrival to coincide with Marv's case. Will we be seeing more of the Sin City stars, or is this strictly OC's only from here?

Either way, I will read and review! This is first rate stuff, and brilliantly discriptive and inventive. Please continue! Please?
EffulgentInara chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
Awesome. Just...awesome. I look forward to more.
korilian chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
Love the noir tone! And that poor cub CSI. Hope you don't have a nasty faith in store for him.
bloodendkiss chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
aw man you need to update, i really like this story and your writing style.
gosullivan chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Dude, this would be totally hot to actually see. Sin City was visually cool... for lack of a better word. And man kevin did die a pretty nasty way.I like how you placed sara and gil at the scene after wards
NoFootprintsInSand chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
Amazing - please keep it up, as I would be VERY interested in seeing where you are going to take this.
Kat Tru chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
I LOVED it! I don't know why more people aren't reviewing your story. :( I haven't yet seen Sin City, though I plan to as soon as I can. Anywho. The way you portray Grissom and Sara is excelent! I don't know too much of how they are in season 5, since I only caught the tail end of it, but they appear a little darker and more cynical in this story, but it seems to fit perfectly in with what seems to be the feeling of Sin City. Anywho. Keep it up! :)
shadowwind chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
wow you're good...

The dead on darkness and almost seer hopeless is so breathtakingly beautiful that I'm very sad you're not getting a lot of reveiws for this...

Keep up the good work:)
shadowwind chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Nice, very nice. I'll be waiting.
Kat Tru chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
See! See! I reviewed, like I promised! And I am VERY interested! OK, please tell me that there will be an update sometime in the near future! You have my thumbs up on this story! And I like the G/S interaction ;) Keep it going!