Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ties of BloodOld
Haruna Pan chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
Ah, I still want to thank you because I had fun reading this version of the story and I'll gladly check to see if there is a new version to be fun. I loved it!

Pan
TheNotedMusician chapter 18 . 3/14/2010
NO! :( You can't abandon it...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE? I love this story exactly as it is, especially now that the plot is really thickening, and with how Harry has matured (and of course, Sebastion is SO cute :D). PLEASE write the next one pretty close to this one, at least, I can't WAIT to see what happens!

UPDATE SOON!

TheNotedMusician
puregarnet chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
say what? nice.
Lientjuhh chapter 18 . 9/4/2008
This story is diffrent but still great... Well done... ;)
CosmicEssence chapter 18 . 5/21/2008
When you say rewrite and major changes I got a bit squeamish. Considering I thought it was bloody brilliant I have to wonder in what way its going to change. If you are going to send this in a completely different direction from chp3 or 4 onwards i cant promise what my reaction will be, however I did feel as though the current ine wasnt really going anywhere fast or in any particular direction...it seemed almost like you'd run out of ideas to take this current plotline, and from what you've said thats probably right?

Still a couple things, is this still going to be vampHarry? Are the characters more or less the same? i.e. Charles, Sebastian? Will Harry spend time in Hogwarts and interact with its members? And will Harry have noticeable problems due to the Carcer, assuming thats still a present?

Its a risky thing to do, and brave and sometimes necessary. Most of the above was what i liked best, so if they all change, characters included, i'm not sure how much the new version will suit me. But I'll give it a go...so go for it! Just dont abandon that one half through either or there'll really be trouble!
KhillianA chapter 18 . 5/8/2008
Aww, I'm sad to hear that you'll be abandoning this one, but I'm excited to know that'll be writing a new one to replace it. I know how it is to be constantly distracted by WoW too. xD Cuts into writing time. Well, I can't wait to read the new one and thanks for letting us know.
Norwegian MoonShadow chapter 18 . 5/6/2008
*pouts* not fair! Well, I'll just have to read the re-write then! After all, a re-write is better that nothing!
CatWriter chapter 18 . 5/5/2008
Can't you update this and the new version. The new Version could be an AU of this story. I like this story. I like Charles it's nice that harry has some family left even if he is a 16 times great grand father. Update this story to.

catwriter
LeeeB chapter 18 . 5/1/2008
NO NO NO

*sob*

if you MUST T.T
Thee-Unknown-Factor chapter 18 . 4/30/2008
Wah! At least it'll be reposted! Whew, any timeline as to when the next postings will be? A week? A month?

If you need any help, let me know.
The Sleeping Creature chapter 18 . 4/30/2008
Ah!

So lovely to hear you're rehashing this plotline, I've truly loved the concept. I can't wait to see where you take it this time.

Also, I'd like to extend gratitude to you for keeping the original version up as well- it always saddens me to see great stories discontined, rewritten, and then either changed beyond the point of recognition or (heartbreakingly) abandoned.

Anyhow. Happy writing, Happy Thursday, and Happy May- I look forward to reading what you write!
jbfritz chapter 18 . 4/30/2008
If you ever try eve my name is chaoticdemon
BeLlIxiEs chapter 18 . 4/30/2008
OMG...

Well at least I think that a Re-Write is 100% better than a Total Abandonment...xD that sort of relives me...xD I thought you have totally forgot of us...your loyal public!

Is really nice to hear from you again!...Hello! xD

well...I guess that all that is left is to wait for the new one! I trust you to know that I'll be there right? xD

Take care

Kisses

Bella
SilverMau chapter 18 . 4/30/2008
Thanks for telling me. whats the stories new name?:):):):):):):):)
Godric's Heiress chapter 18 . 4/30/2008
while i am endlessly sad that you have decided to cease writing this version, i am endlessly glad that the story is not being entirely abandoned. I am a huge fan of Ties of Blood, and your other stories, and I think they are wonderful and original. I hope the new story will be up soon, and I look forward to reading it. You can count on one loyal fan...i really want to see what happens. I do hope, however, that you will make Harry a vampire again, because the secret vampire thing is very entertaining. I was really looking forward to the reactions when people found out, so I hope that aspect will remain unchanged. If not, please give me some idea, if you know, what you intended those reactions to be.

Thank you for entertaining me, and I will continue to follow your work.
1,032 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »