Reviews for Siblings
Jr. Boy chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
This was one of the saddest stories I have ever read. (sniffle) Keep writing. *
TheRabidMonkey chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
This was...odd, but good. I this that is how they would react to Ed's death. I suppose it would have come out eventually. Ed drops little hints without realizing it in several episodes. In the episode with the haunted house, when Double D says "Oh my, a shiek of terror!" Ed says, "Dad's home!" That's funny but with this it makes sense. and when Sarah threatens to tell Mom about whatever he's doing, he always obeys. A well written story, I liked it. 7/10.
tia chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
oh my gosh! that was so good . i had tears in my eyes. you are a very good author
Skymouth chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Very poignant! Wonderfully written! I do love good E angst! Hope you do more soon!
Snap chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Wow, just wow.

very well written
Energy-Girl chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
I loved this. It's something that could happen, and I'd think the characters would respond to Ed's death that way, and I love how you captured a different side of Eddy and Sarah. It's beautifully written.
Shadrake chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Great Story, and all, But Theres one Little prob. about it, wouldn't Sarah Wright about Eds abuse in her dairy, and Then when Eddy Stole it, wouldn't Edd and Eddy read about the abuse? oh well.
golgatha b chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
YES! its about time sum1 wrote a fic like this u rok! 1- 10 9
Elen chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
This is kinda bizarre and still not...it makes sense...and still it doesn't...kinda...um...do you get any of this?...i loved it anyways! -D

/elen
Kagu-tsuchi-13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I always thought that something like that happened at Ed's house. He seems to cover it up by always being happy.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
woah, that was really good. the end was really moving. great story
Belgie chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
You've done it again, this story's one of the best angst stories I've ever read! You should write more stuff like this.
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3