Reviews for Ame Ga Futte Imasu
KuroCiel chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
its 8 years ago T-T
LoveBird669 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
i would love to read your stroy...but unfortunatly you have not reposted it.
KaylaisEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I do admit, I usually avoid deathfics like a plague. I'm just not that good with death and depressing stuff, I'm more of a happy-ending person.

But I'm so glad I gave this fic a chance, when I first saw that it was a death fic I wasn't going to but it just caught my attention so I tried it, and wow. I'm not diappointed at all.

Wonderfully done, you did a fantastic job of bringing out emotion in the fic.

I almost cried... o.O;;

*favourites this work of art*
Le KING chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Gawd, honestly, it did suck. And mostly because it sucked, I went on. If it didnt suck, Id be killin' myself now; I dont like suicide angst, and ones without any reason suck and dont touch people. They just dont, and it never EVER works in one-shots.

Yuris excuse was hardly that of a king... but hey, that calmed me down a little, ten more like this and Ill be able to touch homework.

Who the hell is Mai and what is she doing in KKM fic?
FallenTruth chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
That did not suck at all! In fact it was really good! There is real emotion in it and it is so haunting. Well written and just wow! I can't really say anything else no words do it justice!
Morbid Maxwell chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
So sad and messed up...LOVED IT! Rape and suicide...my writing...eh...well, I use it a lot! XD (I'm so out of it...) but great job! It didn't suck, it was wonderful! Hope to see more!

Morbid Maxwell
WiSG chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
* cries * so beautiful. I'm against suicide but that was so * sniffle * hehe love it
idontwanttodelete chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
wow...that was really good. there were a few spelling mistakes but that didnt take away from the story. e_e and its a lot better than i can write so if you say YOUR writing is bad...mine must be hideous
KittyBlue chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
wow... I'm in tears right now..

I usually hate death fics, I literaly run away from them.. but when I saw the pairing.. Was just instinct.. and I'm glad I read it!

Even if sad and just... *cry* It's also so beautiful.. The love between them.. That's what I hope with anxiousity to see in the anime! *lol*

Anyway hope to read more from you!