Reviews for A Different Betrothed
TheEditor chapter 2 . 5/30
Please, please, please update!
Write more l love robin x raven :)
asiapalmer chapter 1 . 3/4
Finish the story
la canelle chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
Yeah. Update this. Now please. I want to know if Red X will be one of the suitors. I wanna see more. Update.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
That was awesome i love how you made robin say that out loud and have raven say for him to share. I mean i love it but you need to write more like maybe like the next day she goes in heat and she can't control herself anymore so she goes in robins room and attacks him and does something she'll soon regret he likes her so he lets her but the next morning she starts to control herself again and she remembers what she did because robin kisses her on the forehead and like i said she regrets it. Please do that because that will be awesome at least i think so but you don't have to if you don't want to and you can make tweaks to what i said since your the writer if your going to use this and if you will than please give me some credit. But if you already thought of this then i understand just please say so i don't want to get mad at you.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
haha this is so funny
raven17 chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
the storyline is great , now CONTINUE the story cuz i wanna read!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
oh wow earlier, when i used to watch teen titans i actually imagined it this way instead with raven being the one to be betrothed and robin stopping it , so thnx for writing it from this perspective.
Palome Brighton chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
(I was to lazy to log in) WOW ! MORE MORE MORE ! please please please !
By the powers of the almighty princess of the moon Alicorn Luna I command thou to post more !
jayenator2.0 chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
pretty interesting so far, i can't wait for more
EvruyaLarati chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
sorry, i gots to point this out. last updated in 2006. betcha its not going to be updated again.
ravenazarath13 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
This was also great I can't wait for the other chapters!
ravenazarath13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
well I say this is a great chapter ... I LIKE IT :-)!
Ashleythetiger chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
bit wacky...

Is Raven trying to scare Beastboy?

hmmm chap 34 are in writing?

but no new posts:(

have yah lost your story?

pls more? want see Robins reation
Carlalalita chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Nice start. I'm more than curious to see what you do with chapter 2.

Cheers!