Reviews for Freezing the Flames
Asery Aseerrmio Ecvoll Asernil chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I want to read more please write more thanxz
romancejunkie chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
continue it please! i really like this so far. this is the first Incredibles fic i have ever read! whoo!and i'm hearting it so far!
T-Double O-C-Double O-L chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
What've you been doing I think this story's interesting, please continue.
cd lover chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
you listened to the directors comentary on the DVD didnt you?

bed wetter, ha! that be funny, did you get that idea from the whole, Dash saying that Jack-Jack was lucky for not being toilet trained?

And Violet shouldnt get embaresed about the Tony thing anymore cause their going out arnt they?

Hey did you watch Jack-Jack attack? And if so, it was hilarious wasnt it! I thing Jack-Jack has all the super powers, well, alot of them anyway...

Update soon!
Little Red Panda chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
it's really good, u must countinue!
WormmonABC chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I admit, you have my interest. I notice some grammar mistakes, and though you said this was written at three in the morning, that's still not a good excuse- it wouldn't have hurt anyone to find a beta. But whatever- your style is much more mature than many of the other "writers" in this genre. I think you should put in page breaks, or reformat your chapters or something- the transition between the Parrs and the mysterious girl (Blaze, I assume) was very abrupt.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Finish Damn it , Finish. No seriously this is an awesome 1st chapter and it has a great Summary. Oh yeah one more thing a Frozonedaughter fic now that is so original.

P.S I'm making my own fic with Frozone having a daughter.
HORSELUVER101 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
BED-WETTER? THAT IS JUST TOO GOOD!

PUT MORE COMMENTS LIKE THAT IN YOUR STORY!

MAKE VIOLET EMBARASS DASH MORE

UPDATE SOON!
EclipseKlutz chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Eh... All too familiar with the tired thing-damn Daylight Saving's time or whatever it is...

Anyways, very well written, very interesting, and I wanna know what happens! So, update soon, please?
Frodosarrow chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I like it. It's a nice begining. I like the plot and yeah I think of what else to say, besides, continue!