Reviews for Fallen
Darmona chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I loved this! I wish I could see more fanfic of these three out there. Great job writing and if you can please write more of these!
Darcia Plushie chapter 1 . 4/6/2005

Darcia-sama and Jagura-sama have gotten the respect they desrve! (there aren't many fics with them as the main characters. Mine is one of the few, and then there's yours. I'm ognna stop writing right now(my 'fic sucks compared to this)...lol)

It was beautiful. Thanks for that
DraconWolf88 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Aiffe-sama, you've done it again! Good work!
Dark Manifest chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
That was beautiful, and so surreal. The symbolism sort of hit me from left field - I've been re-reading it just to figure out if what I read was what I -think- I just read. And I still don't know if it is. The story seems to walk a fine line between tragic and suggestive, which, for me, sums up some aspects of Darcia and Jagara's relationship nicely. (I've a weakness for them). Also, Kudos for being one of the handful of people to put something original and thought-provoking in this section.

My favorite line: "They danced, same as ever, their bodies testing and pressing and lashing out in skill and fury, and she entreated him one last time to come to Paradise, it would be so easy, he only need love her for a moment."

If that doesn't say it all about their scene together, I don't know what could.