Reviews for Love Story
krista chapter 10 . 4/10/2006
4 da past couple of chapters i happen 2 pass wen u were realy updating, they were nice...n as for this new 1...its nice, too...add them all up tofether and u get: a really SUPER NICE fanfic...please update
Hao'sAnjul chapter 10 . 4/10/2006
who was that in the beginning? you know, in front of the gates, really early?
snow-leopard-demon24 chapter 10 . 4/10/2006
o.O update soon. how u made sakura all mad and taking sasukes limo was really funny!
diet coffee chapter 10 . 4/10/2006
awesome job rewritting the chappies! Please update soon! your fic is so AWESOME!
SakuraAngel6761 chapter 10 . 4/10/2006
this is a great story! Please update soon!D
Blizzie-chan chapter 10 . 4/10/2006
Gah...highschool is so confusing. I have no idea what they're talking about!

Anyway, I like how you rewrote the story! Haha...a lamp...from nowhere. And what the hell? Sasuke's sleepingwalking? Woah...Never thought he'd be the one to do something like that. He must REALLY like hotdogs. Haha.

I still hate him cuz he's working Sakura way too hard! Where's Neji in all of this? I thought this was SasuSakuNeji? lol. I wanna see Neji. I'll give you a cookie if you let Neji have an important role in the rest of the chapters? Omg...I must be really desperate. Who'd accept a COOKIE from me? DAMNIT! *sighs* ...Nevermind.
TossedxTurned chapter 9 . 4/3/2006
I like your story! But why did that nerd just want 1 day? Anyways, please update!
afitre chapter 9 . 2/26/2006
The only problem I find is the gender confusions and slight unclearness. Everything else I find to exceed my expectations.
RoseWaters chapter 9 . 2/15/2006
OMG! So good i want to see the boys and Sakura kick some ASS Update soon PLEASE!
snow-leopard-demon24 chapter 9 . 2/13/2006
please update soon,love ur fic
irmaerica chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
i just sign up its so nice i love
SaNdEr-ThE-rUbBeR-bAnDeR chapter 9 . 1/29/2006
Awesome! p[retty much fantastic cant wait to read more I hope you update soon!
hitherehowareyou chapter 9 . 1/28/2006
This story's VERY well written! _ The plot is also wonderful. I can't wait to see the expressions on Sakura's and Sasuke's faces when they find out the haveta live together for 3 months! _ Anyways, I hope you update soon!

Akkirako Chikuro
sakuraXx chapter 9 . 1/16/2006
this is the best fan i have ever read and i just wanna say continue it! it is so0o0o0o0o0oo cool!

i just love it and i just wana say that keep up the good work!:D
lilmisssushi chapter 9 . 1/14/2006
hey i've seen He Was Cool as well! how hot was the main guy? song seung hoon! he's my honey! lol hahaha wow i so0o knew that scene was from he was cool wen i read it! i was just thinking, ive bet she's watched it! man i love the plot of your story! so please noe that im realli x10 looking forward to your next chap! long live 'love story'! YAH!
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »