Reviews for Love Story
SasuSaku'sLittleGrl chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
i luv ur story. i dont think ino disevers(sp?) to be mean in this. i think karin(that slutty whore bitch) could do better... but its ur choice! :P
Takakuma chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
omg i tottally lurv it! keep it up,...even though you havent updated in a while... ah, oh well
bluesapphire19 chapter 12 . 2/21/2009
Hey, you have to finally update! It's been 3 years already! Please, I want to see it finished so much! :( Update!
Black Emeralds chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
this is so...GREAT!you dont know how much of a fangirl i am over sasusaku and this happens! hate then love! my fave type of story! you dont know how much it means to me! i love it! even tho it is just the 4th chap O.o...

But please continue this okay? until the very sweet end!
Pritha chapter 12 . 12/3/2008
OMG! thats like the cutest story. I'm a big fan of romance i'v read twilight and i'd give it a 5 stars and never thought any one could follow it up and if uv read twilight u'd agree but your story is so amazing i'm gonna make it a tie 5 stars great job! and btw update the next chapter soon i'm dying to read it!
SHYSHiNiGAMi chapter 12 . 11/28/2008
Oh and also... Kuro-kun is cool! lol D

'“ That was smooth, Neji” Kuro yelled excitingly, “ I never knew you had it in you!”'
SHYSHiNiGAMi chapter 12 . 11/28/2008
Ne ne! I love this story! It's very kawaii! .

But if u can (u don't have to) finish da story? No one ever does... heheheh I luv Sasusaku and Nejisaku is one of my favs right now! hai hai! Ja ne!

OMG it's

SHY_SHiNA
Ice Princess Mishia chapter 12 . 11/22/2008
THIS IS SO AWESOME! Your gonna go on right? tell me you are please and if you can , Please do read my first fic I would like your opinion. Arigato, sayonara
cutecrazyice chapter 12 . 8/5/2008
Oh, my God. Do you know that I've been looking for this story in a LONG time? I read this story months ago, but sadly, I lost it, and the title couldn't be traced with just the search button. I am so glad I stumbled upon this again! I love this story, I really do. And I can't wait for the next chapter, when Ino comes into the picture. Oh, boy...that's gonna be TROUBLE!

Update soon. :)
mizuiroXme chapter 12 . 6/27/2008
WHY? WHY IS IT NOT DONE? NO! FINISH IT! SOON! PLEASE! MY friend and I are obssessed with this story! FINISH IT! Oh yea, please please PLEASE read and review my one and only story? I think it's based upon the same movie as yours...hehe!
zee08 chapter 12 . 6/22/2008
sry 4 pissing u off but U SERIOUSLY NEED 2 UPDATE FOR THE LOVE OF LORD DO IT!

SRY AGAIN BEST OF LUCK WITH UPDATING
Maria Uchiha chapter 11 . 6/21/2008
you're killing me!

no, seriously, take that god damn knife out of my back.

Bravo!Bravo!very good. you must make a sequel.

luv ya,

MariaUchiha
zee chapter 12 . 6/17/2008
pls rite next chpt. soon !

or just inform about the date of updation.

zee chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
hurry up with that update dude evry1s waitin'
shinez4u chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
UPDATE plzy!

plz do!

its such a great story! XD
426 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »