Reviews for Love Story
Y. Lily chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Soo coll! YOU BETTER CONTINUE! I MEAN REALY CONTINUE!
Hypocritical Mindset chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Mwuahahaha! It is me again, Sakura Kage! Miss me?

It's a good thing I added you to my Fav's lists and my Author Alert list. Because of that, I was able to find this gem! Whoop!

Okay, I admittedly have never seen any Korean shows, but that is besides the point! This story is funny, charming, adorable, and radiates awesomeness! I love how all of the guys are Sakura's best friends *heart heart* and how they're so protective! I had a smile on my face the whole time I read this. Heck, I'm still smiling!

I must thank you for the added fact that Sakura can take care of herself, too (and by breaking noses, no less . ). I really hate it when she's made to be totally helpless and such, because she's not!

Okay...let's see...any problem...nope, I can't find any . Oh, wait, how old is Itachi? Oh, and is Chouji in this fic or not? Just wondering . .

I can't wait for the other characters to show up! Update soon! It's a good fic, I can smell it!
xxFadeToBlackxx chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
hey so far your story is going great! hope you will update soon (_)

\m/ JoVy \m/
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Good start.
Senwich chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
OMG! YOU ARE THE BEST AUTHOR OF ALL TIMES! THE STORIES YOU MAKE ARE JUST...JUST...DIVINE! _ It's really like them Korean movies I see once in a while! UPDATE SOON!
hujin chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
i love the loyalty that her friends have to her. and i think you should put sasusaku in the summary.
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29