Reviews for Holding and holding back
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Um, I think that answers your question, Oishi. Eiji definitely feels the need for more too. Congrats, Eiji, on having the courage to make the first move!

Well written! Great read.
Anime Yaoi Lover chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Absolutely wonderful...I love the tension in it all, the nervousness, overflowing. Great job, I love it.
littlelightbulb chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
cute! i love this pairing...they're so adorable. loved the narration. it was beautiful.
fucked-up-bitch chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
NExt chapter PLU-EZ

it's way too cruel to stop here/there/where ever you are.
gryphonic medli chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
that is a truly evil place to end it. you tease! XO

heh! i really like the idea behind the story though! it's cute and something i've never seen before! despite the evil cliffhanger, i'd say this was definitely epic win! D
ligice76 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
is there more of this? cuz you certantly need to type it soon! XD more please! i wanna know what happens after that!
potatopeeling chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
This was written so well, I really loved it. Please tell me you're planning on continuing this.
undrieverdinand83 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Ah, you really know where to stop your stories, don't you? *feels sad there isn't a next chapter*

I loved this too! Your writing just...I don't know, it makes it really easy to get totally drawn into the story. It'll probably sound retarded, but sometimes I had the feeling of sitting next to them, watching Eiji tracing Oishi's face. Really great writing!
Diana chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
"eagerness of frantic puppies..." oh my that was a freakin awesome line! ha ha so cute! lovely lovely!
DarkGatomon chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Hee! That was actually really nice. The flow and build-up were both very good. The term "maths homework" made me wince as being rather weird ("mathematics" or "math" being more normal than "maths" there, I think), but that's probably just a dialect difference, and it was the ONLY thing I didn't like. I actually quoted the first part, up until they started laughing, to everyone I was talking to on AIM at the time. Needless to say, they all laughed as well. _

So this was cute, sweet, reasonably believable, and overall just fun, funny, and darling. I enjoyed it a lot! Good job, and thanks for sharing!
Seph Lorraine chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Aa! You stopped there? THERE? THERE of ALL places, you chose to STOP? That has to be one of the most amazing things I've ever read. You described everything so well, my heart was racing as I read it. Absolutely beautiful.
Solanum Dulcamara chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
OMG! That was so freaking awesome! I desperately hope that you plan on continuing this. *is prostrate before you and begging* You had me rolling when they were talking about the parts of the face on Eiji's sculpture (toe?). Too much fun. Then the gradual (possibly unintentional) seduction of Oishi. It was one of those perfect "caught up in the moment" moments. And the descriptions were to die for! I'm totally jonesing to read more about their makeout. What that all means is that I really liked this chapter and hope you'll write more. _
ki-ku-maru BEAM chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
AWW! This was very cute! Good ending(?), I like it but i'd like it more if you continued it! ;D
Mari Yagami chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
OMG. this is so good. are you planning to continue it? *puppy eyes*
Erzengel chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Merp. Wow. That was... *fans self* and so natural! Gah. It goes from that friendly sort of banter into a still innocent but much more tense situation into that caught up in the moment feeling so *smoothly* that it seems only inevitable and *right* that they kiss *right* *then*. And then, the last paragraph, where it's all just unraveling and caution is thrown out the window and they're just frantic and... gah. I *felt* that one more than I read it, yanno? And I'm pretty sure that's one of the highest compliments I know how to pay. Thank you for the beautiful story, and I really hope for a chapter 2! (I'd try to be constructive, but I'm feeling too mushy, and I can't think of *anything* so... _;)