Reviews for Of Waves and Things Unsaid
SapphireFox9 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
My only response to this is aww!
Belle Cerise chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This was really sweet.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Yeah, Kakashi-sensei was a masterful teacher of the strong-and-silent-ese. Doesn't hurt that Sasuke's a prodigy in it.
sunshinelexi chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I love these little ambiguous oneshots that can be interpreted as either NaruSasu or friendship fics (although I always interpret them in a good gay way :D). You're excellent at writing without using cliches, it makes me jealous.
Bear-Bell chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I wish there were "like" buttons on this website, like on facebook. It's hard to leave a review for such a simple, perfect story besides "I like it."
Eipok chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
It's so cute and it feels so natural and believable. It's also the perfect start to a potentially near-perfect narusasunaru (I can't make out a definite seme or uke in that relationship, I figure they'd both be at least somewhat versatile).

This needs a sequel. A really big full-sized series sequel. I really wouldn't mind you putting off more Teamwork to do this. In fact, I'd prefer you wrote this over Teamwork 3 (and a half lol, cause you've already filled in a bunch of blanks from T2. Hell, I'd be content with a few more oneshots in the "Teamwork 'verse"). In the end, it's your decision (unless you've already decided and you are working on it, but I just don't know cause I don't follow your LJ account), but I'd like it a hell of a lot if your decision was the same as my decision ;p
bloodshound chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
yay! Naru soother. lol
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
So cute :)
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
daw this is so cute and wonderful /blushes/
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
sequel.

A must.

maybe ?

5/5
morningmomo chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
beautiful
Illucida chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
:) This was a lovely piece. It's the type that warms you a little bit.
Kouhai-sempai chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
ah...so cute! and so well executed, i must say. sometimes fluff is just so much better than smut and angst. it reminds all of us yaoi fangirls that there can be something purer behind all the lust and slamming against walls, that, through all of our fantasies, sasuke and naruto share a bond that is deeper than that of lovers-it is the bond of friends who know and understand each other more than anyone else.
Kinkatia chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
It's so cute in its own unique way! I love it!
Coshaidamarsuntsu chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Short but sweet. It was really cute how Sasuke couldn't sleep until Naruto showed up.