Reviews for Oblivious
NIKE Goddess of Victory chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
lol, i loved how you kept changing peters name! i laughed everythime that happened!
agent moriel chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
i loved it! the ending was so sad... and yet happy... i guess the word i'm looking for is bittersweet... they're the best ones... great job
Saphra chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
Sob, so sad and happy at the same time. Great job. I like the fact that you one shots are very long.
StringBean458 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Aaw! that was so sweet! luvv it!
katdance666 chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
AW... *sniffs* That was so sad... Kind of weird sometimes, but really good. I'm seriously almost crying... AAw...

-Kat
katdance666 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Firstly, aaw... And secondly, they're 17... Oh well... That's so cute! YAY!

-Kat
James'sSnitchBoxersLover chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Aw, I noticed! and it never was the right name either. I love this story! it is so good! i especially love how james protected her from voldemort and cried when she said no and punched sirius just cuz lily told him to. so many good moments i can't think of all the rest. it's awsome! i can't wait to read your other stories! you rock!
FallenMystery chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
*sniff* aw, that was sweet!
FallenMystery chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Love it love it love it love it love it! I'm a sucker for LJs! Great job!
Abegweit chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
The idea is ok, but very cliched, and it's kind of sappy and mushy. I'd say if you wrote this in a way that would make it seem more continuous and used words that pertained to the actions of the character, this would be much, much better. For example, people who are "chivalrous" don't go about hurting anybody's, especially a girl's, feelings if they know the girl is hurt.

Language is v v important, and blatant statement of situations that deal with emotions and abstract stuff get rather stifling. They require a little more subtlety and reasoning in their handling. You might try to be a little more subtle and more imaginative and creative too. The thing is, we see millions of fics that have James proposing mushily and Lily accepting just as mushily, and it gets rather tiring, if you know what I mean. And the friendship part cold have been emphasised more and written more touchingly, coz friendship is greater that love. For it encompasses not just love for each other (platonic), but there' no sexual tension or anything of any kind.

I hope you write more, but in a better way. It may be that this is your first fic; I don't want to seem overly critical or harsh, it's just that a fic should be in a way that people want to read more of it. But please do keep writing, and if you think I've punctured your blue balloon, I'm sorry.
fish30 chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
wow, cool, excellent. write more please.
theoriginalmeathead chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
oh my god...that was soo...GOOD!they was absolutly INCREDIBLE!really wellw ritten and i TOTALLY LOVE IT!its going STRAIGHT AWAY on to my favourites!

*Sam*
livingdead2010 chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
Uh... Good. Confusing, but good. Kind of wierd too, but still good.
livingdead2010 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
LOVE IT! I sent my friend all of Peter's names! I thought that was hilarious!
Jersey Princess chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
That made me cry again. It was really sad.

What happened to Ron, eh?

I can see which side you sway on. You're obviously an H/Hr shipper. I used to be, but it doesn't matter that I'm R/Hr because that was incredibly beautiful and I loved it! You're so talented!

lyl,