Reviews for Just one of those random fics
Raven golden Wings chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
OMFG ROFLMAO

I laughed so hard I thought I went into a coma. XD

This to to god!

Envy is funny and Krad is so ooc. I love it to much.

Write more please. Or I will kill you!

Satoshi:Don't worry she's not that bad

Ikuto:Yeah she might be as bad as Edward when you call him a short Shrimp

Edward:WHO ARE YOU CALLING A SHRIMP THAT GOT DENIED FROM A RESTERUNT CAUSE IT WAS TO SMALL TO EAT

Ikuto:See what I mean

Ok...how did my bf's get here...oh well write please -
DarknessPwnsLight chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
-gasping badly from floor- I-I busted a gut from laughing cuz i've been constantly readin humor fics for 3 weeks straight! so this only added to my giggle fits and...I lost count how many cans of soda I drank but it was soo many! -giggles- oopsie I feel tipsy its so dizzy and spinny! bye bye! .
Feathersprite305 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
...OKAY...I'm gonna pretend I didn't read this...Naw, I think I'll finish this instead, otherwuise I'll be driven insane..

Mai: You mean you aren't already?

GAH! Where- nevermind.
whateveri'mcalled chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
I hope you realize that I am laughing like a maniac right now because of the sheer randomness of it all.
yllom21 chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
Amusing story so far, nicely done, although totally random (not that I didn't expect that). I wouldn't mind reading more.
Acclivity chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
I think I'm gonna die from laughter...And wow, this is randomer than I thought! Like when Envy from FMA came in...O.o
Cherry Fiz-Wiz of DOOM chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
*Is dead from crack* *Ressurects self*

I think the above explained a lot. And now I'm terrified of Krad.

LONG LIVE ENVY!

Halcyon Ferras
silverbrumby123 chapter 4 . 5/20/2006
Love your story! Please update soon!

lol
Lunaris chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
lmfao! Luff the part when Krad is spazzing! Too hilarious! xDD I hate Krad in the manga and anime (because he's too uberly evil! ..; uh...gotagonowBYE!

Krad: get BACK HERE!

-screaming and yelling fades in the distance-
SulpurWolf chapter 4 . 4/3/2006
...PALM TREE HEAD! *glomps Envy* Yay! Thank you for adding. Can I come over and take over your playstation tommorow? KH2 is calling to me!
residentgothgurl chapter 4 . 3/21/2006
MUHAHAHAHA! ENVY! THE LORD OF ALL GA-im shouldnt finish that...lordy im hyper

Hey...you know Wiz...think about it...wiz...as a name. who would be so cruel? (You have to think the wrong way XP
Inuome92 chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
OMG! THIS IS AWSOME! I love the randomness and it keeps me laughing, like the part about Krad ending Oliver twist and saying "Whgat a lovely book" or Batman! OR THE TORNATO! AND YAY! YOU READ FullMetal Alchemist! (sp?) I love that book too! and Envy! YAY! ( i like it in the 4th volume when he's like LUCKY!) hahahah! yay! please update soon! please please i'll love you forever. (You: GET AWAY!) har har har. anyway toddl doos!

(peace out)

-Inuome92
Nyx chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
this is so funny! XD
Jade Spiral chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
DUN DUN DUN! whoever could that weird green/person boy thing want with dark? I have no freakin clue. lol, this story/thing is ridiculously funny. please update soon before I find you, rip out your large intestine, wrap it around your neck and strangle you wid it! ...yes... MWUHAHAHAHAH FEAR ME! update soon! love love

aloha laterz
UnIQuE Not Weird chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
AWESOME! NOW IT HAS FMA CHARACTERS! XD Will Ed be in it later?

Update soon!