Reviews for Universal Roadtrip, Book 4: Damp and Clueless
GhostToast2000 chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
I sadly don't have a lil bro
Amber chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
I've loved all of the books from one to three, I've even doodled about them in my notebook. AYNWAYS... I don't think using bikini bottom for the fourth book was such a bright idea. Never-the-less, I'll probably find out it WAS worth something and like it. Anyways, I'll grin and bare for now!
Hikari Midori-chan chapter 10 . 12/13/2005
Oh boy, two more to go! This one was a little odd, but still, good job! So many questions, so little time.
Hikari Midori-chan chapter 10 . 12/13/2005
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I like the overall story line

But I can tell you now I'll hate this part of the story, the only reason I'm reading it is because you said something about the core of the story

I HATE SPONGEBOB.

I WANT TO FIND THE CREATOR OF HIM AND SHOOT HIM, THEN FIND EVERY PIECE OF MERCHANDISE AND DESTROY IT.

AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.
StarfirePhantom chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
Hey, I reviewed this story twice! There has got to be a better solution...

To the guy that said that I stink: Thanks. I needed a good flame.
FaeriesJN23 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
YOU STINK!
Me chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I'm am NOT big fat ugly!
wally's girlfriend chapter 10 . 8/1/2005
HEY YOU GOT THAT "Beam me up, Scotty!" THING FROM UM . . . I DON'T KNOW BUT FROM SOMEWHERE! ON TO THE NEXT BOOK! OH AND THIS ONE WAS . . . .. OK!

*ADDS TO FAVS*
superdork398 chapter 10 . 7/30/2005
I'm glad to see this one end. It was pretty funny, but I liked the other 3 books better. I'll see you in book 5. Adios
superdork398 chapter 9 . 7/30/2005
This chapter was pretty good, but I am having trouble filling in the blanks without getting way too crazy. The first time I tried filling in the details, they wound up in the Kids Next Door world. Then, the time after that, they wound up fleeing to Titans tower. I still liked this chapter, except for the part about filling in the details with my imagination. Adios.
superdork398 chapter 8 . 7/30/2005
This chapter was a little, oh what's the word I'm looking for, oh yes, strange. But I still liked it. Adios.
superdork398 chapter 7 . 7/30/2005
This chapter was pretty good. I still can't believe that I figured out the anagram. I guess all those days of doing the jumble in the morning paper with my mom weren't just a waist of time. Anyways I loved this chapter.
superdork398 chapter 6 . 7/30/2005
Hello. Guess what, I figured out the anagram. I will email you my answer as soon as I finish this review. I really liked this chapter. It was LOL funny. Booyah meter gives this chapter a 10. Adios.
superdork398 chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
This chapter was a really good one. I can't wait to read more of the story. Adios. P.S. The booyah meter was somehow repaired and it gives this chapter a 10 out of 10.