Reviews for The Pearl
thetamedrose chapter 1 . 3/14
Hi!

So I'm doing a thing and going back to stories I've glowingly reviewed in my youth and rereading them to see how much much my perspective has changed over time. And I realized, with this story, not much as changed and you wrote a fantastic story with characters so in tune to the canon it seemed so believeable. I loved reading it again and would probably do it again.

There's just something in the stoicness of Sesshomaru and his rash emotions he tries to conceal that I absolutely love in your characterization of him. And the complex idea of the pearl and Rin's lives (and deaths).

Infinite kudos and I hope you enjoyed reading this review (so many years since you published this story).
CaliforniaCougar chapter 11 . 3/14
i loved this entire series. so realistic and just the right balance it's brutal and romance.
lyingtonguesareclumsy chapter 3 . 2/24
I loooooove your characterizations. They're honestly the best - so accurate! So glad I felt like rereading Inuyasha fics, I forgot how much I loved this one!
beaPleites7 chapter 10 . 3/3/2016
Your story was well written and perfect beyond everything, even with the sadness and all. I loved it, thank you so, so much!
beaPleites7 chapter 9 . 3/3/2016
I don't want this story to end.
beaPleites7 chapter 8 . 3/3/2016
It is perfect as it is. Don't change anything.
beaPleites7 chapter 7 . 3/3/2016
I can't stop reading... I'll be sleepy all day tomorrow at work. Thank you.
I feel the angst so deeply...
beaPleites7 chapter 6 . 3/3/2016
This was completely sad, but in all honesty, it was all I expected; after all, Sesshomaru is a Lord.
beaPleites7 chapter 5 . 3/3/2016
This is slowly killing me, what did he do to her?
beaPleites7 chapter 4 . 3/3/2016
This is so beautifully done, that I wave not enough words to describe it... It's like reading a good novel. Thank you.
beaPleites7 chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Oh, my... That was so, so unexpected I almost choked.
xheavenx chapter 2 . 2/3/2016
I can't believe I discovered your story just now. It was truly an masterpiece and I enjoyed every chapter. Thank you.
kagomeLove2 chapter 11 . 2/2/2016
I thouroughly enjoyed this story. It was well written and such an adventure. Thank you for ou very much. Hope you will write another beautiful story again about this pair. Take care
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
hey there; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
anon chapter 9 . 11/22/2015
I hate koga so... i rather see ayame killed and the pups in her womb ripped out as a warning by sesshomaru. why is rin the only one to suffer? too much angsty.