Reviews for The Pearl
beaPleites7 chapter 10 . 3/3
Your story was well written and perfect beyond everything, even with the sadness and all. I loved it, thank you so, so much!
beaPleites7 chapter 9 . 3/3
I don't want this story to end.
beaPleites7 chapter 8 . 3/3
It is perfect as it is. Don't change anything.
beaPleites7 chapter 7 . 3/3
I can't stop reading... I'll be sleepy all day tomorrow at work. Thank you.
I feel the angst so deeply...
beaPleites7 chapter 6 . 3/3
This was completely sad, but in all honesty, it was all I expected; after all, Sesshomaru is a Lord.
beaPleites7 chapter 5 . 3/3
This is slowly killing me, what did he do to her?
beaPleites7 chapter 4 . 3/3
This is so beautifully done, that I wave not enough words to describe it... It's like reading a good novel. Thank you.
beaPleites7 chapter 1 . 3/3
Oh, my... That was so, so unexpected I almost choked.
xheavenx chapter 2 . 2/3
I can't believe I discovered your story just now. It was truly an masterpiece and I enjoyed every chapter. Thank you.
kagomeLove2 chapter 11 . 2/2
I thouroughly enjoyed this story. It was well written and such an adventure. Thank you for ou very much. Hope you will write another beautiful story again about this pair. Take care
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20
hey there; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
anon chapter 9 . 11/22/2015
I hate koga so... i rather see ayame killed and the pups in her womb ripped out as a warning by sesshomaru. why is rin the only one to suffer? too much angsty.
kori kaoru himura chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
Hello!
I don't know where to start... I absolutely loved this story and is definitely going to my favorites! I got to admit that the first chapter was kind of slow and did not get my attention much, but I decided to continue reading and I am so glad I did because I could not stop reading after that! The concept of the pearl was very neat. I loved how the relationship between Sesshoumaru and Rin progressed throughout the story as the characters grew. I loved the inclusion of Kouga and Ayama, very sweet! Even the Jaken you described was super cute with Rin when she became an adult.

The saddest moment for me as when you let Rin be captured and go through all that pain. Dying so many times was heart breaking. The idea of a hell where there were three Rins per say was very original and insightful in my opinion.

This story was not too dramatic, and I loved the fact that you included a lot of humorous scenes such as the demon tree and the dinner scene where Sesshoumaru gets overly protective/worried over Rin lol Many moments had me giggle while others were very much heartbreaking (mostly related to Rin's suffering).

All in all, I think this is a master piece and I would like to sincerely thank you not only for sharing such an amazing story, but also for your commitment to complete it and revise is as needed (it showed!)

I also think you did an amazing job at keeping Sesshoumaru on character because I understand this can be very difficult. I was a bit confused at some facts of the story that were not consistent with the anime, but I figured you were being true to the manga (which I haven't read, shame on me!) as you should.

Anyway, thank you for sharing this amazing story and for giving us an end that was full of love and hope. I will be looking forward to reading more of your stories )
Jenmoon1 chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
I liked it
Temkin Beck chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
Oh shit. Forgive my eloquent vocabulary but words fail me at the moment. I am THAT pleased. This. This is just. Aaargggghhhh! You had me hook, ljne, and sinker!