Reviews for Gryffindor Colors
MinervaDeannaBond chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I can't believe I found this story again! I remember reading it years ago on another Harry Potter fanfic site - and I see you've made some changes to it. It's even better than before, but still just as funny and charming! I can totally see this taking place after the Quidditch Cup match in OOTP, and McGonagall is perfectly in character. I know she puts on that stern front, but just the fact that Gryffindor won the Quidditch Cup again that year in spite of Umbridge's crap must've been so wonderful for her that it was impossible for her to keep from smiling. Also, I imagine it was satisfying for her to see Umbridge dealt such a blow. Anyway, wonderful story!
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
i needed that. it made me smile. thanks for writing it. :)
WillowRose360 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I really liked it ] funny and i could so see mcGonagall acting like that
AnimationNut chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Dean's picture gave me a nasty mental image...but nicely done! I can picture McGonagall acting like that :) It was funny and I liked this quite a lot.
Laila-2oo8-Trio chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Fabulous. Loved the way Minerva keeps trying to hide her softest which is actually always there.

Longbottom stood mute, looking like he was about to give birth.

I laughed so much at this line. Minerva is definetely one of my favourite characters and I loved the way you wrote her here. Keep it up.
Henry Plantagenet chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I loved this! McGonagall trying to be stern, but not succeeding very well!
Mania4ka chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Funny;)

thnx for sharing
Chemistress chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Oh well, this sounds so familiar to a mother of three teenagers... and thinking along these lines, it is one of the reasons Minerva is my favourite character in the books.
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
well-written, and all of them are nicely in character. good one!
kathygreeneyes chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
That was really really good! I was skitting at the drawing part!
Greenpluff chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I had a rea;;y good time reading this one shot... good work, I can tell for the things that u write that u loved the fifth book

good luck with everything

bye
Anica106 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
This is cute! I laughed when I pictured the drawing. I like stories from McGonagall's POV. Nice job.
Jessikat chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Tee hee! I love it! It rings so true for me. I'm a teacher, and I can't even tell you how many times it's been SOO HARD for me to keep from laughing at the things that my kids do, especially when I'm trying to be stern.

That drawing of the Umbridge-squid was a very nice touch!
J. E. Talveran chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
I'm amazed this has no reviews. It's really quite good!

The Umbridge picture made me spit out my drink though, I'm not really sure I want to hear her and sailor in the same sentence again. :)

A perfect one-shot.