Reviews for Another World
PrayerGirl chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
This was such a wonderful and clever story! I really loved it!
WildfireDreams chapter 18 . 8/2/2009
Beautiful! And there are not enough AnzuxYuugi fics out there. So thank you so much for writing this!
XxMadara's-Little-StalkerxX chapter 18 . 2/9/2007
AW I JUST LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS!
XxMadara's-Little-StalkerxX chapter 17 . 2/8/2007
i can draw if you wont me too matters what you want me to do, ill be happy to help you out tai'sgirl23-chan! AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
AnzuTealover chapter 8 . 6/6/2006
in case your still wondering the japanese name for petit angel is: Tetit Tenchi.
KaibaYamiLover chapter 18 . 4/30/2006
That was so good!
kobear91 chapter 18 . 4/9/2006
I Cant belive it over it such a good story you could totally do a buch of little storys off this one. Loved it!
Sailor Charon chapter 18 . 4/8/2006
*claps enthusiastically over and over again* Awesome...this was really awesome. I couldn't have thought of a better ending to this story myself, it was perfect! There's so many things I liked about your story, from beginning to end, so I can't exactly pick out certain scenes that were my favorites ;; Overall, this was extremely entertaining to read. Sorry I didn't review sooner by the way! And thanks for including me in the 'thank-yous.' _ Keep on writing!

Peachshipping Forever!

Sailor Charon
priestess-one-shot chapter 18 . 4/8/2006
It's over! *sobs* It was such a great story, I really enjoyed reading it. I'll definitely be looking forward to the one-shots! GREAT JOB!
Dark Shining Light chapter 18 . 4/8/2006
"I-It w-was s-so ama-zing! I l-love! *sniff*. You're stories are wonderful! Plez continue on!

Voive out of nowhere: Y-yes the are! They're perfect! *bursts into tears* We love them so much! Especially this one!

Me: Huge me my Yami!

*Dark Shining Light and Voice out of Nowhere cry*

(hour later they'll finally relize that they were hugging so they're might be a war for a while.)

"Hey! Why are you hugging me!"

V.O.O.N: You told me dork!

(To late. They started early. Nice ending though)
person75453336 chapter 18 . 4/8/2006
(cries) I (sniff) cant believe (sniff) its over! (Keeps crying)...(three days later...) NO!

It was so good! Always a favorite on my list!

Please make a sequel! Take as much time as you like so you can think of some better ideas for it (cuz you said your thoughts for the sequel were bad or something like that, ) ! I'll always be here looking around for somemore of your great stories (and sequel)!

Til next time!
Crystallynne chapter 18 . 4/8/2006
YAY! The story has finished! It all worked out! That was an awesome story! Man, I swear it gave me inspiration. I can't wait to read anything else you've written.
nail24 chapter 18 . 4/8/2006
wow, yay, yuugi and anzu! great chapter, great writing dude :) luv ya,

allaboutthegate
Cheeky-eyes chapter 18 . 4/7/2006
Aw, how KOOL! You definatly should get a squel, or a bunch of oneshots bout this! Such a AWESOME fic! :D Cya.

P.s- soz 4 not reviewing da other chappie, i thought i had. -_-', soz

Cya
Ancient Dreams chapter 18 . 4/7/2006
I enjoyed reading this story greatly! I can't wait to see what you produce next! . Keep up the brilliant work :)