Reviews for After Armageddon
Anime Nerd some art skills chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Is it carm? Oh. I hope thay meet carm soon. You need to update soon!
rety chapter 10 . 5/15/2006
finish the story please! the ending was great but i want to know who was screaming.
Xhavius chapter 10 . 11/6/2005
This is a fine story. Creepy, but cool. I seem to be in a run of creepy stories lately but oh well. I do have to agree with Vanished Paradigm however. You have got to break up your dialog. It will make the story much easier to read. Cool profile by the way. Keep writing.
Heiduska chapter 10 . 6/29/2005
Hmm.. This is intersting! I saw Armageddon a few days ago, but it was nothing like this! This fic is interesting! :P But I don't know, the text is just somehow hard to be read... at least for me.. Or perhaps I'm tired.. :D I'd like that if you could continue this fic! :D:D:D I quess that is Carmelita who's screaming! I've been waiting that moment when Sly and Carmelita meet! *kisskiss* ;) But I really also hope that this fic ends up HAPPILY, not sadly.. :(
Gentleman chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Worthy of note. Shame you're a furry.
Gentleman chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Pretty respectable. Shame you're a furry.
Del'Mareve chapter 10 . 4/7/2005
I’m going to be perfectly honest with you. I just skimmed through the whole story, and while I like your concept of using first person point of view at times it can become rather confusing. Your horror/supernatural plotline is quite original, but even the most original story can be hampered if the formatting is difficult to look at, which, sadly, this is. You use paragraphs. Too. Many. Paragraphs. Usually when a character speaks, a new line is started:

I decided to try again... this time actually thinking before I spoke. "So, what did you do for a living before all this happened?"

"That's a long story... but there isn't much else to do to pass the time, so I'll tell you a little of it. I was born into the world with the name of Julius."

By separating the lines between when one character speaks and when another speaks, this story will be A LOT easier to read than just having bunched up paragraphs, where it’s easy to lose track of just who is talking to whom. I like how well you keep the pace of your story so that there is never really a dull moment, but I would like to see you use more description in the setting and various creatures Carmelita, Sly and the others run into.

Other than the points I just brought up, good job. Update soon.
Chanting Fox chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Come on... would somebody please review my story?