Reviews for Midori
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
see: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq. blogspot . com
ShiniZombie chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
So...'Rin' (I think)is somehow related to Kagome...or is Kagome?
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This was nice!
Amadoni chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Wow, you finally see the complete connection towards the end. I really liked this story. Thanks for sharing.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Oh I like the idea of Mama being Rin reincarnated! Much better than her being an intermediate reincarnation between Kikyou and Kagome.
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
It's...subtle layers of sadness and hope. Awesome.
Zurizip chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I knew I'd read you before!

thats just weird, found you through totally different means this time...

Sessomaru is lots and lots of fun, and you did a good job with him.
Greenaleydis chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Wow. I must be a freak of nature, because about five months ago I created a character named Midori Kagihara. Anyway, lovely one shot. By the end, you figure out what happened.

Keep writing more fics. You are now one of my favorite authors!

-Amu-
hotcocoalatte chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Wow. this was good. And it was different and original. It was sad too (probably cause i was listening to a sad song) Anyway,hoping i don't sound stupid, but just to make sure, is the woman Kagome's mother and Kagome never came back home? Well, thats how i took it. Nice job.
Invisible-chan chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
That sounds so sweet.
YueYing chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
At the risk of sounding silly... huh? I'm not sure I understand the situation, especially Sesshoumaru's line here-“The girl in the fuku survived the battle for the jewel. There were no offspring. He buried her under the tree by the shrine. This Sesshou- I believe that they were… happy.”-namely, the "he" of which he speaks. My first inclination is to think Inuyasha, but I'm not sure [although, that was probably your intention :D]. The part about "I think that we need to meet again" also made me doubt the Inuyasha theory.

That said, I think some of the colour imagery and phrasing is absolutely lovely, and the "Wasn't that his line?" line just made me smile. _
Numisma chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I already told you on iyfic challenge, but this was a wonderful piece. I'm adding it to my oneshot C2
Bluespark chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
E. I like. Yesh, Sesshoumaru's a hard character to understand. _ But he's awesome. Gah. I don't have anything intelligent to say today, sorry.