Reviews for Unexpected
Mindless Violence Fan chapter 14 . 9/25
No long details, just this: This has to be the best fan fic that I've ever read. Definitely my favorite of all time. Great job.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 3/2
I've lost count of the number of times I've burst out in a huge GUFFAW! Ditto my wife, since I've been reading her the good parts. Which was the bulk of the story. Insanely funny work!
Daryl chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
i'm normally not a fan of ron/shego or ron in a pairing at all but i liked this story from the very first time i read it, great job
Arford chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
This was a touching story, to say the least. I don't have... proper words for this. I actually cried, reading this. Thank you for proving quality over quantity, as I have read many stories with a much larger amount of words yet lack the ability to evoke emotions.

Thank you once again.
Shego's Dad chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
I never she was going to become so happy. Thank you Ron
vase chapter 14 . 11/23/2010
This was different but was definitely one of the best Shego and Ron stories, great job.
Ali chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
Normally, I'm not a big fan of first person POV stories, but I absolutely loved this fic. The way you show two characters going through the struggle and hardships of life was truly amazing. One big lesson many couples learn is that marriage is never a cake walk. There are hardships along the way, some common and some unexpected. Shego learns that despite all the hardships and problems, she would not have it any other way.

This was a wonderfully entertaining romance story. I absolutely loved it.
fan boy for rongo chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
aw that is so sweet i like it keep up the awsomness k
ErnestTheGuy chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
omg, im reading thru this again and i just realized that this is connected to Secrets that i just read again like 30 min . great stuff, this is my third time thru this.
Blooddraken chapter 14 . 12/23/2008
beautiful man. very beautiful.
bigherb81 chapter 10 . 10/28/2008
Hey I figured I would drop a review here since I can't leave one at the end of the story again. I just wanted to let you know that this is like my third time reading this story and I still enjoy it. I mean I still get a little misty when I get to the part with Ann and the drunk driver (That part of the story is just so sad). As I said before this is one of the best Rongo stories that I've read so far and you're a great writer and I hope you get around to finishing your other stories. So I will say seeya while I finish up this story again.
Sonny Day chapter 14 . 6/2/2008
This is such as fantastic story, it's hard to describe why. Before, I though this pairing very unlikely, and the idea of Shego having children (or carrying a pregnancy to term) implausible. But now it seems they would be missing out with anyone else, and their having six children makes sense (but God, aren't they a fertile couple?) More than anything, Shego's development from warrior villain to wife, mother and teacher is perfectly handled.

The other really good thing is that it doesn't take the route of turning Kim into a demanding, jealous harridan who treats Ron like dirt, and she remains sympathetic and a good friend.

Well done. I am green with envy at your writing skill. Must have taken ages.
panda0031698 chapter 14 . 5/16/2008
i want more!

this was very very good i couldn't stop laughing at most of it. a very different rongo and for that it is a keeper.

i would love to see this from rons pov.
sweetPixiesmile chapter 14 . 5/7/2008
OMG, that was good.

I started reading this at work and just couldn't put it down!

Chapter IX got to me as I have two daughters myself.

Great story!
bigherb81 chapter 14 . 1/23/2008
That hands down is the best RonGo story that I have ever read on this site. I mean it had everything that a good romance needs and the beauty of it all is the fact that both Ron and Shego survived through the whole thing without having to go on the lamb. Also this is one of the most touching stories that I've read in quite a while most of the stuff captured in this story would lead me to believe that you got your own family thing hapening. But once again this is a great story none the less even if it wasn't a RonGo it's a great story.