Reviews for Twice as Bright
You know, Petunia, had you loved Harry, he would’ve defended you and Vernon from criticism from the wizards and witches. Why? Because that boy who is the son of you sister and brother-in-law has a heart of gold. You ended up spoiling your own child! Just because your sister was more loved and got more attention doesn’t mean you punish her son.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
:((( love
Myke Marauder chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
Caramba...que história maravilhosa...não parece que foi escrito a tanto tempo...parabéns mesmo...você é sensacional...Sorry, because I don't write english. congrats.
headstudents chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
You did a wonderful thing here. You've managed to make me sympathize with Petunia without completely demonizing Lily and James. I always wished we got more of Petunia/Lily things in canon because as much as I love Lily I never believed she was innocent victim in their feud. Great job!
itxprincessxlala chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
Beautifully written!
autumnfied chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
This is extremely wonderful and I loved how you explore Petunia's side of the story! Indeed, most fics write her off as illogically bitter, but I don't think it was without reason and you've given her such a great voice here. Thank you for the fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
FFSKJJFSITGGSIOFDGGJCJV
THIS WAS SO GOOD OMG
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
The FEELS!
mayag224 chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
How did you make me cry in like 1000 words?
reader chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
I've read this piece several times now, but I keep coming back to it. Your writing style is just lovely; I love this story and your voice and the tone. Keep writing!
em38 chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
This just about broke my heart. Love Petunia's voice in this - as a sister I know how realistic it us. Wonderful piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Lovely, hope the word describes the emotions I am feeling.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
So insightful ! A very humane description of petunia
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Wow.
Ackamarackus chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Woah. I always thought that. But everyone always thinks Petunia is bitter and overreacting, but when you think about it... Petunia had a reason. And she was just outshone... This is great, no one ever writes how Petunia feels. Two thumbs up.