Reviews for Twice as Bright
mayag224 chapter 1 . 23h
How did you make me cry in like 1000 words?
reader chapter 1 . 6/14
I've read this piece several times now, but I keep coming back to it. Your writing style is just lovely; I love this story and your voice and the tone. Keep writing!
em38 chapter 1 . 4/18
This just about broke my heart. Love Petunia's voice in this - as a sister I know how realistic it us. Wonderful piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Lovely, hope the word describes the emotions I am feeling.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
So insightful ! A very humane description of petunia
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Wow.
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Woah. I always thought that. But everyone always thinks Petunia is bitter and overreacting, but when you think about it... Petunia had a reason. And she was just outshone... This is great, no one ever writes how Petunia feels. Two thumbs up.
TigerCub98 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
This was so beautiful and lovely and wonderful and I can't tell you how amazing it was,I loved just resonated with me(if that majes sense) and it was so amazing!
fishertowers chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Love this! It's brilliant!
Dusty Miller chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I'm stunned. This is so incredibly well-written. So many refuse to look past the cold exterior and see why Petunia made the decisions she did. I'm delighted to have come across this. Thank you.
P.Mellark chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
This. was. amazing.
So short, but still so sad, sweet and sentimental all at the same time! I feel for Petunia, but at the same time, I can't hate Lily and James. This just goes to show how little Petunia actually knew of what was happening in Lily's life.
I especially love the last two sentences.
(And woah, I just noticed this was written 10 years ago :O I wonder why I've never read this before)
Panicker chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
I forgot to mention.
THE GRAMMAR WAS PERFECT!
Perfect punctuation; NOT A COMMA OUT OF PLACE.
Perfect spelling (THANK YOU! YOU HAVE PRESERVED MY SANITY!)
Perfect emphasis
All in all, you can write.
Panicker chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Wow.
I just wish, sometimes, I could write a little better.
Like you.
This...one-shot contained more poignancy than most 41-chapter fictions I have read.
And believe me when I say I read fanfiction.
I am stunned at the different facets of Petunia Dursley you have thrown light on. As you mentioned, I am tired of the insipid-cross-between-a-horse-and-harpy depicted in most fanfictions.
I have nothing against teenagers (I AM one), but this portrayal was mature and illuminating. And I commend you for it.
Another compliment to your style: I rarely write reviews. You are the second. Thank you
Reply sometime. I'd like to talk to a PERSON.
DarthGranola chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Loved the ending!
attheturnofthetide chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Oh Petunia... great, now I don't hate her anymore...