Reviews for Twice as Bright
:((( love
Myke Marauder chapter 1 . 9/2
Caramba...que história maravilhosa...não parece que foi escrito a tanto tempo...parabéns mesmo...você é sensacional...Sorry, because I don't write english. congrats.
headstudents chapter 1 . 8/29
You did a wonderful thing here. You've managed to make me sympathize with Petunia without completely demonizing Lily and James. I always wished we got more of Petunia/Lily things in canon because as much as I love Lily I never believed she was innocent victim in their feud. Great job!
itxprincessxlala chapter 1 . 6/9
Beautifully written!
autumnfied chapter 1 . 3/7
This is extremely wonderful and I loved how you explore Petunia's side of the story! Indeed, most fics write her off as illogically bitter, but I don't think it was without reason and you've given her such a great voice here. Thank you for the fic!
FFSKJJFSITGGSIOFDGGJCJV
THIS WAS SO GOOD OMG
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
The FEELS!
mayag224 chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
How did you make me cry in like 1000 words?
reader chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
I've read this piece several times now, but I keep coming back to it. Your writing style is just lovely; I love this story and your voice and the tone. Keep writing!
em38 chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
This just about broke my heart. Love Petunia's voice in this - as a sister I know how realistic it us. Wonderful piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Lovely, hope the word describes the emotions I am feeling.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
So insightful ! A very humane description of petunia
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Wow.
Ackamarackus chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Woah. I always thought that. But everyone always thinks Petunia is bitter and overreacting, but when you think about it... Petunia had a reason. And she was just outshone... This is great, no one ever writes how Petunia feels. Two thumbs up.
TigerCub98 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
This was so beautiful and lovely and wonderful and I can't tell you how amazing it was,I loved just resonated with me(if that majes sense) and it was so amazing!