Reviews for Ignorance is Bliss
Shian1998 chapter 1 . 8/19
Since my review to this story, I have recently created my own Fanfiction profile; Shian1998. I had reviewed this story on the twenty-fourth of July this year as the guest reviewer Shian. The reason for the alteration in the name is that another Fanfiction author already had the name Shian. Just letting you know that the reviewer was me. Once again, very funny! Poor Boromir and Faramir.
Shian chapter 1 . 7/23
This was really funny! Poor Boromir and Faramir, having to read an incest Fanfiction about themselves! And the Truth that they were looking for was Faramir's hair colour? All that trouble, spending hours reading through countless scrolls, just for that? Couldn't the idiots have just looked? Anyway, hilarious as always! Good job!
Darkover chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Dear Eggo Waffles: (Interesting pen name, BTW.) I loved this story, which was not only very funny, but included about ninety percent of my pet peeves pertaining to the sons of Denethor. Thank you for writing and posting it. Sincerely, Darkover
Izaliana LightningSong chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Ahahahaha! so i'm not usually someone who reads the more, umm, shall we say, err, dubious Boromir and Faramir fanfics, but i think that my lack of knowledge merely heightens the immpact of the genius hilariosity that you infuse all of your stories with! this was great! poor Boromir, though: he hates the fact that everyone seems to write him as dying in defense of some people he's never heard of! :D

and what else can i say? the "Truth"? brilliant idea! i was totally mystified the whole time as to what they were looking for in these "three scrolls" :) complete and total fun! keep it up!
Nightshade Scribe chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
And here I started the story thinking that the answer would be 42.
Something chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Okay! Now I pronounce myself officially as fan of your writings! XD
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Fanfiction gone wild again XD I love your fics
Nelarun chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
very very funny.

I went to your homepage but I couldn't find the link.

Anyway, great story! It was so believable. hehehehehehehehehe.

Omnicat chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Fun, fun, fun. I'm not in the mood to talk at lenght, I hope you don't mind.
Pinkelberry chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
That was good...guessing that the other 'prophetic scrolls' were fanfics lol...oh I'm so observant...
islington bus no. 199 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
hehe i really liked this fan fic. especially the references to fan fic and faramir's hair. i was annoyed about that at first when i saw the movie but then i thought a guy with long black hair might look funny.
Ogreatrandom chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Ha! This was great! I loved the hair color being the most important thing.
Ingu chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Love it, adore it, and am definately enjoying it. This is really good, and you're too good a writer... you really should continue this...
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I've only just come across this story,it is hilarious .I love it.
Sulien1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Lovely, funny story! I sat here (thankfully at home, by myself) reading this, snorting and chortling, and even flat out guffawing the while. :-D

However, there is just an itsy typo that I feel obliged to point out. "THERE ARE LIVESAT STAKE HERE!" Just need to put a space between LIVES and AT.

Otherwise, this tale is SPOT ON for character voice and laugh out loud humor. :-D Thanks for sharing!