Reviews for Breaking Point
Awww lovely part sara 4 greg
LocoGreggo chapter 20 . 5/31/2006
Aw...sweetness...please update when you can.
applexbabe chapter 20 . 5/28/2006
Very sweet :)
applexbabe chapter 19 . 5/28/2006
Very well done.
Lalenna chapter 20 . 5/28/2006
Aw. Such a cutie chapter...about time too lol. Cant wait for more, loving this fic!

-Lenna
applexbabe chapter 18 . 5/28/2006
Hahaha, Beep? i can picture it.

Nice bit of suspense at the end. I'm interested to see where the Steve story goes. I'm glad he didn't turn out to be a crackhead. His daughter's naming was a very nice touch.

Well done, yet again :)
applexbabe chapter 17 . 5/27/2006
Very emotional, very well done. I loved Nick in this chapter, as well as the Sandle interaction. Naya's growing on me, too.
applexbabe chapter 16 . 5/27/2006
Very emtional, very tender. I hope Greg and Sara will be able to make things work. I have conflicting feelings about Sofia and whether I feel bad for her or not. It's yet to be determined. If I do, it's only a teensy bit for now.

Well done :)
applexbabe chapter 15 . 5/27/2006
Very suspenseful, very dramatic. You write drama well. I thought it was a nice touch adding the "Please Lord keep us all safe" in there. For Sara to turn to God.

I enjoyed the friend interaction between Sara and Nick, you write them well. Very good job overall :)
applexbabe chapter 14 . 5/27/2006
I liked Greg asking Nick for permission to propose. I wonder how it'll go when he finally tells Sara he knew about the baby before she told him... I wonder how the storyline with her bro will go... I hope Nicky gets some happiness :)
applexbabe chapter 13 . 5/27/2006
Very cute Naya and Nick :)
applexbabe chapter 12 . 5/27/2006
Very good Sara-Greg interaction. I wonder about the woman in the car ahead of Nick. And I've added this to my faves list :)
applexbabe chapter 11 . 5/27/2006
Maybe Sara can feed Sofia through the meat grinder.
applexbabe chapter 10 . 5/27/2006
Greg's turned into a bit of a dick.
applexbabe chapter 9 . 5/27/2006