Reviews for Matchmaker
Livin2LuvE chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Whhaat? No way, that can't be it! Make it a TWOshot! PLEASSEEE
Miki Fubuki chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
its cute but i get a feeling that its missing the good parts..sorry no offence to that! but i really like the story though
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Sweetness of a story. I love like all ur stories. I have a bunch of H&B stories in my archive. Your stories rock
Unkown chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
hahaha! That was so hilarious! Please update!
Lexi Teniro chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
*LAUGHING* That is GREAT! I can't wait for you to update ASAP!
Lala chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
great chapter. how r they gonna get da others together? it would be awsome if Hiei and Kenshin sparred with each other (with Hiei only using his sword and speed of course because if he used somethin like da dragon Kenshin will have no chance no offense to kenshin) update soon.
avidrkfan chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
That was so funny! Especially the part where the little girls thought Kurama was Kenshin! Sanosuke and Yusuke seem to have gotten along just fine together. 'In vino veritas' I guess, but at least Sano and Megumi FINALLY admitted their feelings for each other. Yusuke and Keiko make a good team. Now if only Yusuke would remember her real name...
nunofyorbiz chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HakushoRurouni chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Now this was hilarious! I love the plot! That would be what Koenma would do! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
frikenchikenwing99 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Awesome! Please update soon.
Darkness chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Nice chapter. It was mad funny when Yusuke kept calling Keiko Kayla. Is shmoopy a real word? eh update soon
MystiKoorime chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Heyy Heyy!

Wow I love the idea for this story it's so kawaii! You're such a great writer, I LOVE THIS STORY! *adds to fave. list* Update SooN!

MystiKoorime