Reviews for A New Subordinate
MikariStar chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
A lot of people from this section are in collage, atomicbetty said something about being in collage and I'm in collage too but mine is within driving distance so no dorm. I couldn't live without a TV available 24/7 just for me *glomps it* Yes, I am very attached to my tech *glomps computer too* I'm happy you updated and your chapters are nice and long. *.* The people of Armvarm are funny how nothing appears to bother them. XD Interesting first battle with Betty and Syn-D and now Sparky's been captured. I'm even more curious about Syn-D's necklace now. Update soon!
Barry I. Grauman chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
This IS exciting! The fight between Betty and Syn-D...and the fact that Sparky is now is Maximus'(and Syn-D's) clutches!

I know that Betty's leg will heal quickly, and that there's going to be a "final showdown" with Syn-D, and that Sparky is going to be thisclose to being destroyed -and will Betty confer with Spindly Tam Kanashu over HOW to approach her rival? I know you're going to come up with a "slam-bang" chapter, 'Aggie'... keep it up! :)
Skaia chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
are you still writing this? I hope so! update soon!
atomicbetty chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
hey i read this chapter about 3 weeks ago and i havent seen you up date you're story i was wornding when you where to up date it i loved this chapter a lot
Christine chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
When is the next chapter I'm DYING HERE! HURY UP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Betty faces of Syn-D
Christine chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
Syn-D sounds so col! HOw about next chapter Betty meets her match and gets easily defeated and has to stop her and Maximus.
atomicbetty chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
i like the story so far both chapters 1 and 2 i cant waite for chapter 3 keep it up man
the j man chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
i think this chapter was preaty cool i hope to here the next chapter soon
the j man chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
i thought part 1 was good as dear door keep up the good work
DanMat6288 chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
Hm... does Syn-D stand for syntho drone?
MikariStar chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
Great chapter _ I like how it includes what's happening in space and on Earth, it's like two stories at the same time just like in the show _ I look forward to learning more about Syn-D she sounds like an interesting character _
Barry I. Grauman chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
BOY, do I feel dumb! I forgot you live in Canada-naturally, you KNOW that Betty lives in Saskatchewan! I'm sorry, 'Aggie'...

The second chapter is even better than the first!

I LIKE the little details you've threaded throughout this chapter {the "offbeat" breakfast, Noah's toothache, the rivalry between him and Dylan, the concert itself} and Maximus' first meeting with "Syn-D". Very dangerous girl, she seems...and that volatile relationship between Maximus and Minimus...perfect! Can't wait to see what happens next!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Very interesting beggining. It was a good idea to use the bold and normal text for Minimus it does make the story flow better. Can't wait for the new assistant to get there, update Soon!
Barry I. Grauman chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
YOU BET I LIKE IT, 'Aggie'! What KIND of new "subordinate" is Maximus expecting?

And a GIRL? How is Minimus going to try

to give her a hard time? And how is this

going to affect Betty's next mission...AND

her concert date in Saskatchewan with Dylan?

["Moose Jaw Heights" is supposedly located

within the REAL Moose Jaw city limits, there.]

Am looking forward to the next thrilling chapter! :
ww chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Is this fanfic going to be BettyxDylan? Or will it be BettyxNoah? Or DylanxBettyxNoah? Or no pairings at all? Please update!